So, Here I want you guys to tell me what you think about the Red Album? Tell me your favorite songs off the album, what your views are on the album. For me, My favorite song is "Dreamin' " and I actually really like the album the thing I'm not very fond about the album is the song "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" is just doesn't fit Weezer I think. But over all its a great album! Now, what do you think??? =w=

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am America and I approve this message

Ghost of Brimley 666 said:
Not sure what the hell you guys are arguing about, but Mr. Blue is onto something here.

mr blue27 said:
CRACKERJACK SEEMS LIKE SUCH A DOUCHE!

America said:

No,"OFF OF THAT COMMENT" works perfectly well in a sentence...and I'll live not treating lady gaga as a person by not capitalizing its name...still invalidated...which isn't that big of a word...

CrackerJack said:

lady gaga? Your opinion is forever invalidated in my eyes based soley off of that comment

Lady Gaga?  Your opinion is forever invalidated in my eyes based solely on that comment.

1      2                                                                            3      4                   5

And we could count your lacking of a double space.  

So 6.

Half the album is some of the best stuff that Weezer ever did (Greatest Man, Dreamin', Angel and the One, Miss Sweeney, Pig) and the other half is some of my least favorite songs by the band. I really don't like the direction of songs like Pork & Beans, Thought I Knew, Automatic, Cold Dark World, Everybody Get Dangerous...

Still, I love this era for the fact that it gave us many brilliant songs that I would call top-tier, able to look Blue and Pink in the eye without flinching.

This seems to be the general view amongst fans (aside form pork and beans, its the one i hold to)

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

Half the album is some of the best stuff that Weezer ever did (Greatest Man, Dreamin', Angel and the One, Miss Sweeney, Pig) and the other half is some of my least favorite songs by the band. I really don't like the direction of songs like Pork & Beans, Thought I Knew, Automatic, Cold Dark World, Everybody Get Dangerous...

Still, I love this era for the fact that it gave us many brilliant songs that I would call top-tier, able to look Blue and Pink in the eye without flinching.

Yeah it seems like most people love Pork & Beans... me, I can't stand it.
I love Red. The only song I can't get into is The Spider....just because it genuinely puts me in a very depressed mood. It feels smothering.
The Spider RULEZ imo
I LOVE the Red Album! The Greatest Man is icing on the cake. I think the song shows just how Weezer has grown up. That's not just a song, that's a composition. Cuomo's a super-genius, and he simply gets better as time goes on.

It's also refreshing to see a bit of role reversal. Scott's influence seemed to shine through in this album, and the Sass-Master is as brilliant as ever, Pat's killing it too. I saw Weezer 7-15-10 and it changed my life!

America said:

No,"OFF OF THAT COMMENT" works perfectly well in a sentence...and I'll live not treating lady gaga as a person by not capitalizing its name...still invalidated...which isn't that big of a word...

CrackerJack said:

lady gaga? Your opinion is forever invalidated in my eyes based soley off of that comment

Lady Gaga?  Your opinion is forever invalidated in my eyes based solely on that comment.

1      2                                                                            3      4                   5

So 6.

I like it, but there's a couple of songs where I can tell it's not Rivers who's singing, and it just seems weird.
Its great. Different. But Great. Even the bonus tracks are great!
I love Red! I like Thought I Knew, Pork And Beans, Angel and The One.. and so many others.
this caught my eye

Nebojša Maksimović SUX LOLOL said:
Not sure what the hell you guys are arguing about, but Mr. Blue is onto something here.

mr blue27 said:
CRACKERJACK SEEMS LIKE SUCH A DOUCHE!

America said:

CrackerJack said:

So 6.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video