So, Here I want you guys to tell me what you think about the Red Album? Tell me your favorite songs off the album, what your views are on the album. For me, My favorite song is "Dreamin' " and I actually really like the album the thing I'm not very fond about the album is the song "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" is just doesn't fit Weezer I think. But over all its a great album! Now, what do you think??? =w=

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lady gaga? Your opinion is forever invalidated in my eyes based soley off of that comment

yeah, the duluxe songs was, miss sweeney, pig, the spider, king, the weight

Raphaela Huber said:
the scott album

was the deluxe edition released in europe ? i just have the normal album

PIG!

No,"OFF OF THAT COMMENT" works perfectly well in a sentence...and I'll live not treating lady gaga as a person by not capitalizing its name...still invalidated...which isn't that big of a word...

CrackerJack said:

lady gaga? Your opinion is forever invalidated in my eyes based soley off of that comment

Lady Gaga?  Your opinion is forever invalidated in my eyes based solely on that comment.

1      2                                                                            3      4                   5

And we could count your lacking of a double space.  

So 6.

Yes

deadgy44 said:

"I'm not very fond about the album is the song "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" is just doesn't fit Weezer I think" - WHAT?
its the best song on the album.............

Greatest man is probably weezer's greatest song ever made on a A side..................

Greatest Man That Ever Lived is my favorite on the album, closely followed by The Angel and the One.

Red is one of my favorite Weezer albums. I think all the songs flow together very well, and enjoy the ones written by Pat and Brian very much.

if you arrange the album in Itunes to be something like this

1.pig

2.the greatest man that ever lived

3.King

4.Pork and beans

5.heart songs

6.Everybody get dangerous

7.Miss Sweeney

8.The Spider

9.Dreamin

10.The Angel and the One

its a beast of an album!!

IM SORRRRRRY MAAAAN
I love the red album, my 2 favorite songs would have to be heart songs and the angel and the one, those are such beautiful songs! Plus it was just the right time for me when they came out with the album, perfect summer :)

It's actually one of my favorite albums. I like all the songs on it; Greatest Man, Thought I Knew, Heart Songs - ALL of them. And the bonus tracks on Red Deluxe are amazing as well.

I like how everyone did at least one song, it's what makes the album so great. I'm not saying I'm tired of Rivers singing every single song, but it's nice to hear the talent of the other guys as well.

Not sure what the hell you guys are arguing about, but Mr. Blue is onto something here.

mr blue27 said:
CRACKERJACK SEEMS LIKE SUCH A DOUCHE!

America said:

No,"OFF OF THAT COMMENT" works perfectly well in a sentence...and I'll live not treating lady gaga as a person by not capitalizing its name...still invalidated...which isn't that big of a word...

CrackerJack said:

Lady Gaga?  Your opinion is forever invalidated in my eyes based solely on that comment.

1      2                                                                            3      4                   5

And we could count your lacking of a double space.  

So 6.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video