So, Here I want you guys to tell me what you think about the Red Album? Tell me your favorite songs off the album, what your views are on the album. For me, My favorite song is "Dreamin' " and I actually really like the album the thing I'm not very fond about the album is the song "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" is just doesn't fit Weezer I think. But over all its a great album! Now, what do you think??? =w=

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I'm not very fond about the album is the song "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" is just doesn't fit Weezer I think" - WHAT?
its the best song on the album.............

Well thats your opinion as was mine
I love the Scotts. The Red album was an awesome album, I am still waiting to hear more brian on the new albums.... Out of the past 4 albums and DTFM, The Red album takes the cake IMO. I love the songs dreamin and pig most of all.... Though pig is deluxe. I saw them front row for the 08 tour and pat was starting to play guitar more and it was an awesome album and awesome year for the weez!!!

My favourite song is "Pork and Beans" its a good album but i think there is alot of songs on the deluxe edition that should have been on the actual album instead of others.

On the deluxe edition (which should of been the ONLY version released, minus 'life is what you make it') the run of 'The Angel and the one' through to 'The weight' is one of my favourite ever Weezer moments. 'Pig' and 'The Spider' being the very peak of the spellbinding conclusion to Red. Some achingly beautiful moments right there.

Any album that begins with Troublemaker, Greatest man..., Pork and beans is a classic. As much as I don't mind Raditude and really like Hurley, DTFM etc etc, the more I look back on it, hand on heart Red is by far the most (and only) consistenly brilliant and inspired album released in recent Weezer history. By miles.

I love Red.  I don't know that I could actually pick a fave Weezer album, but Red would definitely be in the running.  My favorite song is Greatest Man, but I also love Dreamin', Everybody Get Dangerous, Troublemaker, Miss Sweeney, and Pork and Beans.  Excellent album for just listening, roadtrips, and my go-to Weezer album for working out.  

I like singing Troublemaker! I do love the Red album though. It's not my absolute fave weezer album (Blue and Pinkerton are) but like Cheryl said... it's up there.
the scott album ^^

deadgy44 said:

"I'm not very fond about the album is the song "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" is just doesn't fit Weezer I think" - WHAT?
its the best song on the album.............

was the deluxe edition released in europe ? i just have the normal album

I love Greatest Man. My favorite song is probably Pork and Beans, but there's not really a song on there that I don't like. King was epic to me, Automatic is sweet, and despite what others say, I really like Cold Dark World.

Overall, it is easily one of my favorite albums of all time.

I love the album. It is one of those albums you don't have to skip songs to get to a good one. My favorite song on TRA is King or Angel and the One, and my least favorite is Everybody Get Dangerous.
ehh. i'm not too fond of red. i do love troublemaker and pork and beans, but the rest is just okay.
I think The Red Album had most of Weezers highest high but some of their lowest lows. Angle and The One, Pork and Beans, Troublemaker, GReatest man, Dreamin, All amazing songs. I even like HEart Songs. But COld Dark World, Everybody get dangerous, Thought I knew and Automatic are just...well lets jsut say i dont listen to them very often. Ide rank the Red album probably 5th in my ranking of their albums. Angle and the One is Weezers best song ever musically speaking

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video