Hey, it's one of those threads! 

Ch-ch-check it out and post yours too.  I'm bored.

... and when you hover over the clock with your cursor! ...

Tags: boredom, desktop

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm using 2 PCs right now (my old one (xp) and a new one (windows 7)) with one monitor, and i flip beween the two with a foot switch.

anyway, this is the desktop of the old PC. i'm supposed to be porting stuff to my new machine but i have work to do and i keep putting it off.

holy crap that's a lot of icons (i'm one to talk but I've cleaned up my act lately haha) .. you should see my desktop. This is my laptop (or the above is).

berry rydell said:
i'm using 2 PCs right now (my old one (xp) and a new one (windows 7)) with one monitor, and i flip beween the two with a foot switch.

anyway, this is the desktop of the old PC. i'm supposed to be porting stuff to my new machine but i have work to do and i keep putting it off.

yeah, the desktop of my new PC is way more organised, largely because i don't have much stuff on there right now. i should probably keep it that way...

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
holy crap that's a lot of icons (i'm one to talk but I've cleaned up my act lately haha) .. you should see my desktop. This is my laptop (or the above is).

berry rydell said:

Photobucket

Digging the Lon Lon Milk background, bleed.

Iron Man Skivvies said:

Digging the Lon Lon Milk background, bleed.

haha... what's cool is the clock fits directly over the cow and it's opacity is set low so you only see it when you hover over it. It worked out pretty well lol. Something you didn't see in my original picture...

I made it from a poster I found online of "video game power ups" ... glad someone got the Zelda reference. :) Gotta add that to the original post now, lol.

EDIT: Added to original post haha.
of course i got it :) i have a glass milk bottle that looks almost just like the Lon Lon bottle. Also have an Ocarina of Time.
Best game ever. Can't wait for the 3DS re-release! haha

Iron Man Skivvies said:
of course i got it :) i have a glass milk bottle that looks almost just like the Lon Lon bottle. Also have an Ocarina of Time.
"In early '99 I beat The Orcarina Of Time. I'm quite the legend in this town."

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
Best game ever. Can't wait for the 3DS re-release! haha

Iron Man Skivvies said:
Photobucket

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video