The Pinkerton Diaries/Alone III has been green-lighted. Hope to get it out in January. Think it will be sold exclusively online.
- Rivers Cuomo via Facebook

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To be honest, I just want to complete Songs from the Black H***.  Although, I am also excited to hear the unreleased material from The Pinkerton Years.  Too bad this couldn't be released this month.  I was totally going to disco on the floor to it on New Years Eve.

this better ship to Canada... 

This is going to be amazing. 2011 is off to a great start for Weezer fans!

And DVD for When?

Im still gonna get it, but i dont think it will be as good as people on these boards think it will be

Can't wait for this, should be released just in time for my birthday :) :)

Care to elaborate? It's Alone III:  The Pinkerton Years. The Alone series has been brilliant. What makes you think a disc centering around PInkerton demos would be anything other than amazing?

Indiekid said:

Im still gonna get it, but i dont think it will be as good as people on these boards think it will be

Gohi is right again.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

Care to elaborate? It's Alone III:  The Pinkerton Years. The Alone series has been brilliant. What makes you think a disc centering around PInkerton demos would be anything other than amazing?

Indiekid said:

I couldn't agree more with you on this. Physical copies of albums are so much better in my opinion.

Lewis Digges said:

I really hope that this isn't an iTunes only release like Brian's The Relationship CD is (digital download on iTunes and Amazon, physical CD only sold at Weezer concerts). I would like to have the physical CD myself like they have done both of Rivers' Alone 1 and Alone 2 CD's and not where you download the whole album and then when your computer crashes you won't have the album anymore. Not to mention that you'll miss out on the cover and pictures inside the page of the liner notes and Rivers' summary on each song and with the physical CD you would have that.

hope it ships to canada this time, unlike everyother time weezer's sold something online

It will be included IN the book? What exactly does that mean?

I wish this will be available for us europeans too in a easy way. Ordering stuff from the USA is a pain in the ass especially when one does not have a suitable credit card to do it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video