The Pinkerton Diaries/Alone III has been green-lighted. Hope to get it out in January. Think it will be sold exclusively online.
- Rivers Cuomo via Facebook

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope pre-order links come soon, I'm keen to read the book as well as hear the rest of the demos.

I'd like to purchase this in person, thankyou very much. I mean come on, get a load of this guy, I mean geez, is this mic on? Know what I mean? I mean really, Lets be serious here, What do I look like?

It bettar be CD. BETTAR.

awesome!

I would've thought if they're selling the book it would be a physical release.

FYI:  The Relationship CD will be in stock at Amazon this Thursday and you can pre-order it now.

Lewis Digges said:

I really hope that this isn't an iTunes only release like Brian's The Relationship CD is (digital download on iTunes and Amazon, physical CD only sold at Weezer concerts). I would like to have the physical CD myself like they have done both of Rivers' Alone 1 and Alone 2 CD's and not where you download the whole album and then when your computer crashes you won't have the album anymore. Not to mention that you'll miss out on the cover and pictures inside the page of the liner notes and Rivers' summary on each song and with the physical CD you would have that.

They're not on Geffen anymore...

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

guess geffen isn't feeling so confident in rivers these days. shocker.

Ah right. Crap.

I don't mind if it's only released online, this stuff is still gonna be great. And if you're that worried about your computer crashing, just get a flash drive or external hard drive.

kitten is right... hard copy, sold online only.

You can also rip a copy for yourself to a cd-r if you want to listen in your car or just as a backup.

Kimeleon said:

I don't mind if it's only released online, this stuff is still gonna be great. And if you're that worried about your computer crashing, just get a flash drive or external hard drive.

That's true.

Jeri said:

You can also rip a copy for yourself to a cd-r if you want to listen in your car or just as a backup.

Kimeleon said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video