The Official Weezer at DC 101 Chili Cook Off Discussion!

Hey Washington, DC Weezer Fans!

As you know, Weezer is performing/headlining at the DC101 Chili Cook Off on May 21st at RFK Stadium! How many of you will be there? Any songs you wanna hear them play? Personally, I think the show is gonna be crazy.

Currently however, their perfromance time is to be announced.

Most questions about the event can be answered at the official website: http://www.dc101chilicookoff.com

So Weezer fans, will you be there? If so grab your tickets now, cause they go quickly.  Otherwise, have you ever been to the Cook-off in the Past? Discuss!

I'll also try to answer questions as best i can!

Tags: Chili, Cook-Off, DC, DC101, National, Washington, Weezer, concert, foundation., kidney

Views: 39

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

will you be boiling any crawfish at the chili cookoff?

please reply

thank you

how many different types of chili will be available?

please describe them with as much detail as possible.

I'm going! I can't wait!! :D
i might have gone, but the chili cookoff always has such horrible acts every year...so i don't even consider it.

pandaž! [berry_rydell] said:

will you be boiling any crawfish at the chili cookoff?

please reply

thank you

Come Find out! I wouldn't be surprised though.

blakesp26 said:

i might have gone, but the chili cookoff always has such horrible acts every year...so i don't even consider it.

Well, Aside from Weezer, there will be 6 other bands performing (Papa Roach, Seether, Panic! at the Disco, Neon Trees, Paper Tongues, and Middle Class Rut). If anything, come for Weezer alone.  The free Chili should be enough to satisfy anyone, and all proceeds will go towards benefiting the National Kidney Foundation. 

How much are you being paid to promote the event here?
why didn't you answer my question?
I don't like chili, the other bands, or Washington DC, so... I'll pass. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video