I just recently pulled out all my old lego and realized how much freaking fun it is. So then when I went to San Diego I bought a $150 set at legoland. I opened it up today and after like an hour of searching for pieces I learned how terribly bad time has made me at lego building. But I promised myself I'd finish this set.

Someone talk to me about lego. I'm in the mood. 

Tags: dont, fun, make, me, of, plz

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ahahhaa yes!

placemats said:
this is so full of win

placemats said:
how did you get a pic of my prom date....

Stefan said:
how did you get a pic of my prom date....
8-)
your so proud of yourself making a 16 and up set, arent you?

nickykoro said:
your so proud of yourself making a 16 and up set, arent you?
I used to buy a bunch of legos. Now I dont because they cost way too much. 

did you promise us a lego short film or something stefan.

or have i been confused by one of crackerjacks many lies?

I did not, but now I want to! lol

edgey44 said:

did you promise us a lego short film or something stefan.

or have i been confused by one of crackerjacks many lies?

Just in case you are serious about becoming a Model Builder, Stefan...

Legoland CA – “From all the media hype generated to obtain a position of Model Builder, its all just a show.

Legoland CA Model Builder in Carlsbad, CA:   (Past Employee - 2009)

Pros

30% discount in product, prestige of working for a global company.
You work inside a theme park, so it is a nice place to work, but it is after all a theme park, and as an employee of a theme park, not working in the administration building, you are a low wage, replaceable individual.

Cons

Very little room to grow professionally, pigeon-holed from the beginning as a model builder, there is very little respect for the position internally, specially with middle and upper management.
Pay is low compared to other fields of design. The job is not what it is what it is marketed out to be, it is sometimes very boring, repetitive, and you are also exposed to chemicals known to cause cancer and other diseases of the nervous central system, (glue to bond the bricks together).
Employee turnover for this position should be at zero, being a dream job, but since 2004 there has been more than 100% turn over yearly.
Upper management knows that there is a problem with middle management, but will not address it.

Advice to Senior Management

No advice can be given to deaf ears.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service