I just recently pulled out all my old lego and realized how much freaking fun it is. So then when I went to San Diego I bought a $150 set at legoland. I opened it up today and after like an hour of searching for pieces I learned how terribly bad time has made me at lego building. But I promised myself I'd finish this set.

Someone talk to me about lego. I'm in the mood. 

Tags: dont, fun, make, me, of, plz

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's no reason why you can't go to University AND ride trikes around amusement parks. And no reason that you can't both love legos and get laid. Maybe not at the same time. But have it all is what I'm saying yo. This is my way of being encouraging and nice, Stefan.

I use to build absurd looking houses using different colors with lego blocks.

I was the opposite. My robot brain was always on a mission to replicate colors exactly. Space shuttles were only white and black. Houses only grey or brown. If I came up short I would use model paint to color a brick to match. Very anal retentive.

Jupiter 8 said:

I use to build absurd looking houses using different colors with lego blocks.

i like the lego guys
bump
kill yourself.
lolololol

After two years of saving, one week of building, and only one meltdown...here is my son's masterpiece.

It came with four big boxes containing 3800 pieces and a 260 page booklet(more like a manual).

I just had to post it.

Wow. That's so cool. Your son looks so proud. Well done.
Thanks Danielle :)

Danielle said:
Wow. That's so cool. Your son looks so proud. Well done.

actually that's really bad-ass

tell him some crazy boardie named Coolness likes his work

Okie dokie.  He'll like that.  Trying to figure out where he goes from here.  It will have to something related to Star Wars though, cuz he's obsessed.

hintofcoolness said:

actually that's really bad-ass

tell him some crazy boardie named Coolness likes his work

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.