I just recently pulled out all my old lego and realized how much freaking fun it is. So then when I went to San Diego I bought a $150 set at legoland. I opened it up today and after like an hour of searching for pieces I learned how terribly bad time has made me at lego building. But I promised myself I'd finish this set.

Someone talk to me about lego. I'm in the mood. 

Tags: dont, fun, make, me, of, plz

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

chin

Stefan said:
You're a let down to lego

edgey44 said:

this thread is a let down to lego.

:(

edgey44 said:
chin
Stefan said:

edgey44 said:

Stefan said:
:(

edgey44 said:
chin
Stefan said:

edgey44 said:

Obi...lol.  

Okay Stefan.  Are you finished with the set yet?

Brofessefef said:

Obi?

Stefan said:

Sorry, there's 2000, not 3000. I couldn't remember when I typed that. 
I never said there were two bags! I said there a numerous bags, probs like 15, some numbered #1 and some numbered #2.

I aint' full o no s***

placemats said:
Stefan, you exaggerated the number of pieces.  There are not 3000.  Are you sure there are just two bags or are you full of s*** like fluck said?

Stefan said:
http://absbrickstore.com/uploads/fire_brigade_10197.jpg

placemats said:
What set are you building, Stefan?

Stefan said:
that's amazing^

My set came with bags numbered only 1 and 2.  Since it's so big they split it into two instruction booklets, one for the #1 bags and one for the #2 bags. At least it's an improvement from what it used to be. I remember when I was little the whole set would come in a couple of giant non-numbered bags.  The shoe box is a great idea. 

I haven't done anything since yesterday afternoon. With school and homework and stuff I only get to work on it for about an hour a day.

placemats said:

Obi...lol.  

Brofessefef said:

Obi?

Stefan said:

I never said there were two bags! I said there a numerous bags, probs like 15, some numbered #1 and some numbered #2.

I aint' full o no s***

placemats said:
Stefan, you exaggerated the number of pieces.  There are not 3000.  Are you sure there are just two bags or are you full of s*** like fluck said?

Stefan said:

placemats said:

Stefan said:
that's amazing^

My set came with bags numbered only 1 and 2.  Since it's so big they split it into two instruction booklets, one for the #1 bags and one for the #2 bags. At least it's an improvement from what it used to be. I remember when I was little the whole set would come in a couple of giant non-numbered bags.  The shoe box is a great idea. 

Hmm.  I'm thinking maybe you bit off more than you can chew.  I could probably get my son to trade you one of his sets for 9-14 yr olds, lol.  Too bad you don't live nearby.  He could go to your place and help you, and you guys would have it done in a day.  

Stefan said:
I haven't done anything since yesterday afternoon. With school and homework and stuff I only get to work on it for about an hour a day.

placemats said:

Obi...lol.  

Brofessefef said:

Obi?

Stefan said:

I aint' full o no s***

placemats said:

Stefan said:

placemats said:

Stefan said:
that's amazing^

harsh.

I was a hardcore builder when I was little. Every Christmas I'd get a big set and make it in an hour or two.
I guess I just lost my touch, since I haven't played with legos in like 6 years.

BUT I WILL FINISH.
I plan to do some binge building this weekend... and my daily hour right now.
stop making excuses, stefan.

I'm half way done now. I finished the first instruction booklet and it is looking sooooo nice.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
Post a picture when you are done, Stefan.  With you in it, of course.

Stefan said:

I'm half way done now. I finished the first instruction booklet and it is looking sooooo nice.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
*waits for someone to make a joke about my chin not fitting in the construction*
My limited robot imagination only let me build cross genre things like Lego transformers. Some of the crappy little transformers like "seaspray"(bend it once in the middle and now it's a hovercraft!) didn't stand a chance against my creations. However, even in robot mode they were still susceptible to the lego's main predator, the vacuum cleaner.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video