... I think when the tours end, and whenever recording for a new album begins, they should hold a few ustreams in studio.  It wouldn't have to be something where we would hear what the new songs sound like.  Maybe just without sound, or in the booth so we could see them but not necessarily hear them all the time.  Or something along those lines.  Perhaps just little views in the studio between recording sessions or something so we just see them prepping or something.  Just so we'd get a glimpse into it.  What do you guys think?

 

Yeah I don't think they'll do it either.  But neverthelessssss...

Tags: Rivers, Studioz, Ustream, Weezer

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful idea! But you're probably right that they won't do it =\
Set the camera on the mixing board facing the recording artist, and just let it stream, no audio necessary

Daniel said:
Wondeful idea! But you're probably right that they won't do it =\
Sounds good to me. It might very well be less time consuming to produce, compared with the time that goes into creating a webisode. (Although new webisodes might already be in the making.)

Hey look Gohi's comment is gone.  And so is my reply to his comment!  I wonder who might've deleted my comment? 

 

Since he deleted my reply, basically what he said was that he didn't want it to get in the way of webisodes and I said in reply that since Karl makes the webisodes and has during the ustreams... how would it get in the way.  They're two different forms of entertainment.  And I personally like watching both edited videos ala webisodes and live streams as things are happening.

 

I am guessing that he deleted it because he didn't like what he said and it was quoted in my own post, but it was also in reply to Danielle.  So that's kind of not okay Gohi, if you did in fact, delete it.

Sorry man. I deleted my post because I was embarrassed by it and I had no idea what I was talking about and I deleted yours as a knee-jerk reaction. Could have easily explained that my post was not well thought-out. My bad.

(I've gone power-mad)

only the truly desperate and pathetic would watch cuomo record guitar with no audio. 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
Set the camera on the mixing board facing the recording artist, and just let it stream, no audio necessary

Daniel said:
Wondeful idea! But you're probably right that they won't do it =\
go away.

Gene Simmons said:
only the truly desperate and pathetic would watch cuomo record guitar with no audio. 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
Set the camera on the mixing board facing the recording artist, and just let it stream, no audio necessary

Daniel said:
Wondeful idea! But you're probably right that they won't do it =\

Haha, I was wondering what was going on yesterday when I tried to read Daniel's reply and it wasn't here.

I didn't mean to suggest that webisodes shouldn't be made or should be replaced by Ustream. I was just observing that it is probably less time consuming to arrange than making webisodes.

Of course there is the whole issue of time zones and being able to catch a live broadcast can be difficult. Whereas the webisodes can be viewed anytime and archived. I appreciate both efforts.

(That said I missed the last three Ustreams because I was either out late, listening to other live music, or sleeping.)

 


Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Hey look Gohi's comment is gone.  And so is my reply to his comment!  I wonder who might've deleted my comment? 

 

Since he deleted my reply, basically what he said was that he didn't want it to get in the way of webisodes and I said in reply that since Karl makes the webisodes and has during the ustreams... how would it get in the way.  They're two different forms of entertainment.  And I personally like watching both edited videos ala webisodes and live streams as things are happening.

 

I am guessing that he deleted it because he didn't like what he said and it was quoted in my own post, but it was also in reply to Danielle.  So that's kind of not okay Gohi, if you did in fact, delete it.

 

Gohi said:

Sorry man. I deleted my post because I was embarrassed by it and I had no idea what I was talking about and I deleted yours as a knee-jerk reaction. Could have easily explained that my post was not well thought-out. My bad.

(I've gone power-mad)

 

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video