For me it was being in a band this Summer, there's nothing quite like it. How about you folks?

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me is was not being in a band

Haha, I know right? I guess there's a reason mine broke up. Being in a band teaches you a lot about life in that way. It was a lot of fun though and I can't wait to give it another go.

wut?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you meant you had a bad experience with a band and now you think that being in a band at all is just a drag.

no, i've just had a good experience not being in a band ever.

Hmm, do you play anything?

played drums for over 10 years, but not anymore.  now play the harmonica every day for the past 4 years

Alright, keep it up. Why did you just stop playing drums though?

thank you for your approval and wise words of encouragement. i shall never forget it.   

did your band write original material, or did you just do covers?

Original stuff, but I've got another project underway using some of the same songs I wrote. Sorry Mr. Orange I didn't mean to intrude, but I really don't know what I ever did to make you act so hastily towards me.

Hastily: (adverb) with excessive speed or urgency; hurriedly.

Not quite sure how he responded hastily toward you. Or hostilely, for that matter.

Indierocks said:

Original stuff, but I've got another project underway using some of the same songs I wrote. Sorry Mr. Orange I didn't mean to intrude, but I really don't know what I ever did to make you act so hastily towards me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video