Hey guys, just a stupid question, I wonder are weezer slagging off green day in el scorcho i.e how cool is that that she doesn't know who they are. Or are they declaring themselves fans? I know they have changed the name of the band mentioned a few times live too.

No real reason, i'm just interested =D

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I read somewere that Rivers Cuomo was a Green Day fan

THANK YOU, NOW EERYONE CAN SHUT THE SHUT UP

Jens Van Avondt said:

I think I read somewere that Rivers Cuomo was a Green Day fan

Green Day sucks komi

komikero said:

THANK YOU, NOW EERYONE CAN SHUT THE SHUT UP

Jens Van Avondt said:

I think I read somewere that Rivers Cuomo was a Green Day fan

Weezer sucks.

Jens Van Avondt said:

Green Day sucks komi

komikero said:

THANK YOU, NOW EERYONE CAN SHUT THE SHUT UP

Jens Van Avondt said:

I think I read somewere that Rivers Cuomo was a Green Day fan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video