something which has been on my mind for a week or two now is will weezer bring the memories tour to the UK... 
i really hope there do

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No. They aren't.


elscorcho said:
No. They aren't.
there really should lol
It's depressing isn't it.


Ben Phillips said:
It's depressing isn't it.

yea i didnt get to see them leeds cuz i didnt go and its been soo long since there did a uk tour
Me Neither!


Mark Wright said:


Ben Phillips said:
It's depressing isn't it.

yea i didnt get to see them leeds cuz i didnt go and its been soo long since there did a uk tour
Plus Leeds/Reading were expensive when the only band i wanted to see was weezer. (and maybe we are scientists)


Ben Phillips said:
Me Neither!


Mark Wright said:


Ben Phillips said:
It's depressing isn't it.

yea i didnt get to see them leeds cuz i didnt go and its been soo long since there did a uk tour
yeah i was gunna go for weezer and motion city soundtrack and blink but didnt get a ticket
According to Rivers in Kerrang! magazine, they dont have enough demand in the uk to do a tour because they wouldnt make enough money from it to cover the cost of travel/accomodation etc.
Is there anything we could do to try and boost their popularity here?
i was thinking that but i dont know what we could do,something like a petition?
Dunno, do facebook petitions ever work? cos that doesnt really prove that all those people are gonna buy tickets. I dunno all i can think is tell all your friends to listen to them and invite them to their facebook page.


Indiekid said:
Dunno, do facebook petitions ever work? cos that doesnt really prove that all those people are gonna buy tickets. I dunno all i can think is tell all your friends to listen to them and invite them to their facebook page.

yeah it work for the xmas number 1 last year!
oh yeah, ok maybe you should start one and then post it on here


Mark Wright said:


Indiekid said:
Dunno, do facebook petitions ever work? cos that doesnt really prove that all those people are gonna buy tickets. I dunno all i can think is tell all your friends to listen to them and invite them to their facebook page.

yeah it work for the xmas number 1 last year!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video