something which has been on my mind for a week or two now is will weezer bring the memories tour to the UK... 
i really hope there do

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion



Indiekid said:
oh yeah, ok maybe you should start one and then post it on here


Mark Wright said:


Indiekid said:
Dunno, do facebook petitions ever work? cos that doesnt really prove that all those people are gonna buy tickets. I dunno all i can think is tell all your friends to listen to them and invite them to their facebook page.

yeah it work for the xmas number 1 last year!

will do
They said in an interview at Reading/Leeds that they're hoping to bring it here.
They said a small, intimate tour later in the year, obviously the later in the year bit isn't look so likely now. But i'm sure they still want to.

I saw them at Reading, it was freakin' sweet. Just hopefully they won't leave it another 5 years, ha
I'll join and spread

Mark Wright said:
I joined, im Shaun Fullerton btw


Ben Phillips said:
I'll join and spread

Mark Wright said:
its sad to say but i dont think it will happen


edgey44 said:
its sad to say but i dont think it will happen
yeah but its worth a go dude
Mark Wright said:


edgey44 said:
its sad to say but i dont think it will happen
yeah but its worth a go dude
aye hope your group gets some attention, it certainly is worth a go


edgey44 said:
Mark Wright said:


edgey44 said:
its sad to say but i dont think it will happen
yeah but its worth a go dude
aye hope your group gets some attention, it certainly is worth a go


hope so mate
A PETITION!

WHY OH WHY OH WHY HAS NO-ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?!?!

OH WAIT...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video