Browsing Rivers' Wiki page recently, and I came across an entry for an album called "The Kumamoto Kid" set for release this year. And this is in addition to Alone III. Does anyone have any clue as to what this could be?

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rivers confirmed it to me this morning. This is, in fact, a thing that's happening.
"ザ クマモトキッドが来ていますよ!"
is like "The Kumamoto Kid has come/(or, is here)!"

Or, Mayb he meant "The Kumamoto Kid is coming!"
I love his Japanese. Sounds very cute and polite.

Either way, I'm gonna get it! (^O^☆♪
When is this released?

Any idea who this guy with Rivers is?
Is this Tyson Ritter (AAR)? He said they were going to be writing another song sometime soon.

Anyway, the subtitle underneath says 'The Kumamoto Kids are coming!', so I assume whoever this is, he's quite involved with the record.

Brain Seltzer said:

Any idea who this guy with Rivers is?
I dont know who it is, but I know It's not Tyson Ritter.
Yeah, I just Google Image'd him - not Nick Wheeler either. Definitely looks like he comes from that same musical pedigree though.

Could it be Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance)? Kinda resembles him, and he's worked with Japanese mega-artist Kyosuke Himuro before, so it wouldn't be out of the equation I guess.

Josh Kitchen said:
It's Scott Murphy. He plays in a band called Allister from Chicago and he has a successful solo career in Japan.

Bad Finger Boogie said:
Yeah, I just Google Image'd him - not Nick Wheeler either. Definitely looks like he comes from that same musical pedigree though.

Could it be Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance)? Kinda resembles him, and he's worked with Japanese mega-artist Kyosuke Himuro before, so it wouldn't be out of the equation I guess.

Josh Kitchen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video