THANK YOU EPITAPH !!!
In my mailbox today !!!

Dear customer,

We are sorry to let you know that we have not been able to sent out your order on the 14th as scheduled due to the fact that your order includes the Weezer green Vinyl version which is an US import. There have been production problems in the US and they were not able to deliver right in time. The release date for the green vinyl is set to the 28th of September.
We expect to get the shipment close to the new release date, once we received it you will get a confirmation mail and we will  send out your copy immediately. Sorry for inconvenience!

Kings Road Merch Team Europe

MY ANSWER :

Hello,

Thanks for the mail.
But there's all the same a problem.
As a big fan of Weezer, I've done this order. I'm sure you're gonna agree, it's a big order.
And finally, I'm gonna listen the new album and have my shirts almost one month after everybody.
This isn't normal and I don't want this, furthermore, I think I am in my good right.
Please, send me the new album and my shirts now and then the Weezer green Vinyl when you'll have it.

I rely on you.
Thank you and take care

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i definitely got my green vinyl yesterday, so i don't know what they mean about the release date.
thank you !!!
i'm gonna send your message to kingsroad merch....
I got my green vinyl yesterday also.
So kingsroad is lying, i think i'm gonna send the picture of this page.
Thank ou guys !!!
I'm so tired of livin' in a france, american bands don't care about us, it's so sad....
Weezer didn't play in france since 2005, and a green vinyls don't want to came too.
Sorry for my english...
sorry but, i play in a power pop band since 2006, third record, and it not take 1 week to do 1000 green vinyl....
You are not alone friend, i also got the same e-mail from them. This is after a number of e-mails of them saying they were about to ship it any day. I especially love how in all the e-mails they say "we are sorry we could not provide this service on the 14th as we stated" when in fact they said the Europe shipping date was the 13th. So annoyed any old smuck can buy the CD instore while i wait weeks for a (very expensive) bundle that only a big fan would order.
Yep, this is so sad....i download it few minutes ago on a blog to listen to it as i want......
but i'm sad, i go to germany on monday, 5 hours from my house in france, and my pleasure was to pass the road with my brand new Weezer record....
Sorry for my english
Mine's arriving tomorrow....and I live in the U.S.

Looks like they shipped them on Monday so only those in the one day shipping area would get them on the day of release. The rest of us have to wait for UPS Ground....
No, they said that the green vinyl will be shipped on the 13th to europe (only 150/1000) and today they say "the green vinyl will be shipped from U.S to EUROPE on the 28th of september....
AND THEY SHIP ALL THE ORDER, SO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY 3 T-SHIRTS , THE RECORD IN COLLECTOR , AND THE VINYL ......77 EUROS ....
same for the UK i think mate............
were you part of the raditude pre-order now that was awful

to 7 months!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service