Which song will join Blowin' My Stack/Unspoken/ Trippin' Down the Freeway/ The Greatest Man That Ever Lived/ Perfect Situation/ and Burndt Jamb in our Ultimate Weezer Survivor Game?   Here are the rules:  Vote off your least favorite of the songs remaining. Vote for 2 songs until we get down to 5. Since there are just 10 songs, we will only eliminate 2 songs in the first round.  Remember when we get down to the final 2 songs, we then vote to win.

1. Don't Let Go (Eliminated Round 6)

2. Photograph (3RD PLACE )

3. Hash Pipe (2ND PLACE )

4. Island in the Sun (WINNER!!! )

5. Crab (Eliminated Round 1)

6. Knock-down Drag- out (Eliminated Round 3)

7. Smile (Eliminated Round 4)

8. Simple Pages (Eliminated Round 2)

9. Glorious Day (Eliminated Round 1)

10.O Girlfriend (Eliminated Round 5)

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Smile
O Girlfriend

O Girlfriend

Smile

All these votes not for O Girlfriend baffels me! I think it is pretty close to being my least favorite on this album!

Why do you hate O Girlfriend? Is it because it's the only song on the album that actually makes sense and you hate lyrics that make sense? Is it because it's the only song on the album to have emotion behind it, and emotion is a no-go zone in your books? Is it because it's the most traditional example of a classic, winding Cuomelody on the album and you hate pretty melodies? Seriously, I don't understand why people are hating on the song as much as they are in this thread. It's pretty much the standout on the Green album by a mile.

PUPPIES! said:

O Girlfriend

Smile

All these votes not for O Girlfriend baffels me! I think it is pretty close to being my least favorite on this album!

4. Island in the Sun

2. Photograph

Or maybe he just finds it extremely bland like me. All the songs on this album sound the same. Aside from Island in the Sun and Hash Pipe. Then again this is my opinion and although I disagree with yours I have to respect it because this is Weezer we are talking about!

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
Why do you hate O Girlfriend? Is it because it's the only song on the album that actually makes sense and you hate lyrics that make sense? Is it because it's the only song on the album to have emotion behind it, and emotion is a no-go zone in your books? Is it because it's the most traditional example of a classic, winding Cuomelody on the album and you hate pretty melodies? Seriously, I don't understand why people are hating on the song as much as they are in this thread. It's pretty much the standout on the Green album by a mile.

PUPPIES! said:

O Girlfriend

Smile

Smile goes out with 19 votes.  Since we are down to the final 5, we will only vote for 1 song per round for the remainder of the game.

1. Don't Let Go

2. Photograph

3. Hash Pipe

4. Island in the Sun

10. O Girlfriend

Smile (Eliminated Round 4)

Knock-down Drag- out (Eliminated Round 3)

Simple Pages (Eliminated Round 2)

Glorious Day (Eliminated Round 1)

Crab (Eliminated Round 1)

Round 5:

O Girlfriend

O Girlfriend
Photograph

We have different opinions. It is as simple as that. I don't think it is a bad song it is just my least favorite.

I am voting off O Girlfriend.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

PUPPIES! said:

O Girlfriend

Smile

I also really love O Girlfriend and really want it to win, or at least get to the top 2, so my vote goes to Photograph.
Island in the sun

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video