...is back by popular demand (meaning edgey)

It's real easy.

Say something nice about the person that posted above you. Post as many times as you want. The longer the thread, the greater the karma.

Conversely, f*** up the thread and your tits will fall off.

***By the way on the old boards this thread was the biggest, and lasted the longest time. Let's see if we can keep it up. Insert penis joke.

Views: 755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like your user name, PUPPIES!  It's cute and always reminds me of one of my favorite songs.

jon, you make me laugh.

i like our frequent discussions of the north-south divide and of course beer discussions  

shame you're under the thumb of your misses and you f***** me and berry off last month.....

You have impressively strong and resilient sperm.

S'pose we should start thinking of names...

I really like your informative and humorous posts

you are a kind person and i believe you will have a positive influence on this world (if you haven't already).

You're just really cool. 

Luigi-sp26 said:

you are a kind person and i believe you will have a positive influence on this world (if you haven't already).

I like that you like Legos.

You are such a sweet person and a good listener. <3
nice lipstick!

Thanks! :)

I'm envious of your job. Maybe one day when I'm done with school we can become some sort of conservation super hero team.

i like that you are envious of my job...but i quit that job and got another job (that you would also be envious of), it was too far to drive...i was spending about 120$ per week on gas.

i also like the idea of us being "some sort of conservation super hero team"

I like the name Luigi! Not only because it is one of the coolest Nintendo characters out there but also because it is the name of one of the coolest Weezer members out there!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video