Does anyone have a link to download The Black Album? I've been looking but I haven't been able to find one.
Thanks!

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Links definitely aren't allowed here, but just googling "the black album weezer .rar" should get you what you're looking for in the first result.

tried that... no luck. does anyone know a website?

it's not the legit black album

ShreddingBullets said:

Links definitely aren't allowed here, but just googling "the black album weezer .rar" should get you what you're looking for in the first result.

..uh, I made a black album full of demos from Maladroit, Album 5, and Pre Blue if that counts.

I think I tracked down the Black Album. The intro for "You Gave Your Love to Me Softly" is rad.

i think some of you are confused.

that or clueless.

Can someone post the track list?

Thanks d***. That doesn't help answer my question. As far as I can tell there are 2 things known as the Black album. One is a recording of songs between the Green Album and Maladroit. The second seems to be b-sides from Blue and Pinkerton and other songs recorded after Pinkerton to make a hypothetical 3rd album, BUT I can't download the album because i'm at work. So I was just curious what the songs included on it were. I don't see a track list anywhere when I google it (did you really think I wouldn't try that before asking?)

if you knew there were two you prob should have specified which one you were looking for, d******.

this is the tracklist for the comp that lifetaker put together.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/134/weezerpochettegy0.jpg/

...there are two separate black albums.

really? I didn't know that
Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

...there are two separate black albums.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music