My favorite would be Make Believe. Weezer reached their peak on that album, every song is great and the whole album is filled with emotion.

Tags: Weezer

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My choice is Hurley.

What I like about this album is the wide range of ground it covers. There's hard-stomping anthemic tracks like "Trainwrecks" and "Unspoken," ethereal and haunting songs like "Run Away"  and slices of power-pop like "Hang On" and "Ruling Me."

Not every song is perfect ("Smart Girls" is the poster-child of what I don't want Weezer to sound like), and I don't think it reaches the heights of Red, but I think it's their most consistent and enjoyable album since Pinkerton.

And yes, I like "Where's My Sex."

Red is by far the best of the past 10 years. I can listen to it over and over non stop like I could with blue and pinkerton

For me, Maladroit by some way.  The Red Album coming in second.

Probably Hurley, but it goes by too quickly.

Red Album by a wide margin, then Make Believe and Hurley. I definitely have Raditude and Maladroit as my least favorite albums, but I have a hard time deciding which is worse. . . I guess Maladroit is better, since it has December.

definetly green there's nothing else like it and there is loads of good SS2k songs aswell

The Red album has a lot of Weezer's best Post Pinkerton songs (Greatest Man, Miss Sweeney, Pig, Angel and The One), but the album also has some of Weezer's worst songs( TIK, Automatic, CDW).  I want to say Red,  but its so inconsistent I have to go with Hurley. Hurley does not have any songs quite as good as Red's best, but it still has some of Weezer's best work since the 90's. Also, unlike Red, Hurley is fairly consistent. I like every song on Hurley. There are a few weak ones on there, but I enjoy every song.

Red. I love TIK and Automatic, it's CDW and EGD that I can't get into.

I like all of them, not really sure what to say is the best.  Green and Rad are my least favourite though.  It's probably a tie of Maladroit, Make Believe and Hurley.

I think green and raduitude.

Raditude and Green

Exactly

Rae said:

I like all of them, not really sure what to say is the best.  Green and Rad are my least favourite though.  It's probably a tie of Maladroit, Make Believe and Hurley.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video