ok, so, this is how it works: write three statements about yourself, at least one of which is true. people then guess which is true and which is false and/or add their own three statements. you can either put them out of their misery by confirming which is true or you can remain elusively mysterious and leave people wondering (although, if you want to do that, you could just not join in with the thread in the first place...). truths and lies can be as interesting or as mundane as you like.

 

anyway, i'll go first:

  1. when i was a kid, i refused to eat or drink anything white
  2. when i was a kid, i refused to eat or drink anything green
  3. when i was a kid, i refused to eat or drink anything brown

 

go!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* yes, this is a shameless rip-off of 'would i lie to you?'.

 

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm... well knowing your aversion to milk I'mma go with white.

 

 

 

As for me..

 

1. I have an incredible fear of deep water.

2. I have an incredible fear of heights.

3. I have an incredible fear of moths.

I'll guess that you are afraid of moths, because they are like butterflies....but HAIRY!!!

 

1. I hate peanut butter

2. I always apply pepper before salt

3. I never use straws when drinking

I'm gonna go with you not using straws because I don't either.

 

1. I prefer DC comics over Marvel.

2. I have never played a show where I was the main attraction.

3. I play Ocarina.

sorry, it was brown stuff.

 

anne - i think yours is moths. dunno why - just a guess.

 

blake - you could easily be a pepper before salt guy so i'll go with that.



suz{ANNE} said:

Hmm... well knowing your aversion to milk I'mma go with white.

 

 

 

As for me..

 

1. I have an incredible fear of deep water.

2. I have an incredible fear of heights.

3. I have an incredible fear of moths.

you play ocarina. 100% sure.

G Foo Chombey said:

I'm gonna go with you not using straws because I don't either.

 

1. I prefer DC comics over Marvel.

2. I have never played a show where I was the main attraction.

3. I play Ocarina.

oh wait, i did it backwards, i did 2 truths and 1 lie.  so both berry and chombey are correct. 

and i love peanut butter.

Yep, moths absolutely terrify me. If one is in the house I'll scream like a little girl and hide in another room until said insect is disposed of.


I'm also scared of deep water. Anything deeper than a swimming pool terrifies me.

Luigi-sp26 said:

I'll guess that you are afraid of moths, because they are like butterflies....but HAIRY!!!

 

1. I hate peanut butter

2. I always apply pepper before salt

3. I never use straws when drinking

Berry, I'm going with the brown thing.

 

Anne, I'm going with the fear of deep water.

 

Edit: cough. missed the posts since I checked last.. strange

chombey, i pick you never played a show as the main attraction

My family is the first generation to immigrate to the US.

 

I didn't know that you could eat avocados on sandwiches, in salads or any other savory way until I was in elementary school.

I always ate them with sugar.

 

When I was a kid, I used to beat up all the boys.

1 + 3 true. Avocados with sugar? Gotta call BS cuz that's just gross. And who would let their kid eat so much f****** sugar prior to elementary school?
Birdie beat up all the boys is school for sure. 

I play Ocarina.
My play time in Pokémon White is only 63.333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 hours
I have a sour attitude. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video