Ladies and gentlemen, Edgey44 stands before you on the charge of murder in the 1st degree.

Hintofcoolness has volunteered to defend him in this court of law.

We will, however, need someone to prosecute.

And now to select the jury...

Tags: atnw, murder, trial

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will commence preparation of our defense, edgey.

Also I object.

Jon, you are now the lead prosecutor on the case.

I'm still figuring out how to select the jury. I don't even know how many people are supposed to be on it.

Brofessefef said:

HE DUNNIT M'LUD

Can I be the prosecutor?

7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch

Wilford Brimley 666 said:

Jon, you are now the lead prosecutor on the case.

I'm still figuring out how to select the jury. I don't even know how many people are supposed to be on it.

Brofessefef said:

HE DUNNIT M'LUD

Can I be the prosecutor?

the fact i am slowly becoming a jacko-style zombie shows i didn't do it

also I'm dead, which isn't good
I WANT TO BE IN THE JURY.
here it it, 
i was in on the dorian murder, me and blake planned that. me and blake planned on getting someone else too (but i am not saying, its irrelevant - we are dead)  we could hear noises..........i panicked, my finger slipped on the trigger and i shot blake.
later when i was on chat i could hear more noises....... high pitched noises, i was killed

and as above you can see stefan's confession

well there goes the f****** need for a trial

spoiling my fun

Maybe try advising your client a little better next time.

hintofcoolness said:

well there goes the f****** need for a trial

spoiling my fun

Also:

My computer is broken and I was not caught up on the Murder Mystery thread. I remembered that Edgey blamed be for the murder and I thought that by now everyone would have been on his side. Being unsure of what the current situation was like, I felt I needed to kill Edgey before things got out of hand. At the time I was innocent, and I didn't want to be thrown in jail. I'm too young for jail! I thought killing edgey would be the only way to keep myself safe. But now I realize that killing him has just gotten me in even more trouble. 

:( 

lol

yeah I figured NOT F****** CONFESSING would have been obvious

I say we give our zombie murderer the life penalty

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…