An intimate gathering of friends...

So there I was, having a nice dinner with some of my favorite lady-friends:

jKlein, Caitlin, Peggy, Crystal, Sarah Leeper, and of course Kittens.

All of a sudden I had this strange sensation wash over me. I glanced suspiciously at my sparkling-grape-juice filled champagne glass just before I collapsed.

 

I am dead.

 

 

SO WHODUNNIT

Tags: atnw, brimley, dead, iknowyoudunnit, murdar, mystery, whodunnit

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a lot of suspicious looking people there.........
who the fluck is caitlin?

I wasn't invited??

 

 

 

Cool, Wilf. Real cool.

 

 

Jealousy...classic motive...that's all I'm gonna say.

 

 

 

Besides the fact that I RAN OUT OF FACES TO PUT PEOPLES AVATARS ON.


And it was a toss-up between you and Crystal.

I didn't forget about you...the mspaint thing is just so tedious...

NOW I FEEL LIKE A D***. AND I'M DEAD. CLASSIC COMBO.

 

suz{ANNE} said:

I wasn't invited??

 

 

 

Cool, Wilf. Real cool.

 

 

why was my post edited to change f*** to fluck?


▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

who the fluck is caitlin?
THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR, what the f*** is a fluck?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

why was my post edited to change f*** to fluck?


▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

who the fluck is caitlin?

shlit blitches, i'm going to start putting some motherflucking L's in all of my curse words from now on, because fluck is way less offensive than f***.

 

but seriously though, who the fulck is caitlin. i don't know her, she must be the murderer.

isn't f¦_¦ck ****'ed out by the swear filter?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

shlit blitches, i'm going to start putting some motherflucking L's in all of my curse words from now on, because fluck is way less offensive than f***.

 

but seriously though, who the fulck is caitlin. i don't know her, she must be the murderer.

it IS! that's why i'm confused. i mean, there's like a .01% chance that i typed fluck by mistake, but that's one of those words you just don't misspell.

 

maybe the murderer is just trying to mess with my mind.

ok, that's what i thought. editing it to fLuck seems utterly pointless.

 

edit: aahah, i wonder if it's because mods see all profanity and don't have anything ****ed out? maybe whoever's doing it can't tell what's been censored and what hasn't?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

it IS! that's why i'm confused. i mean, there's like a .01% chance that i typed fluck by mistake, but that's one of those words you just don't misspell.

 

maybe the murderer is just trying to mess with my mind.

For the record, it was worth dying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suck it, Dorian.

Watch your flucking mouth, bro. Or I guess since we are typing, watch your flucking fingers, br0.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video