The entire patronage of atnw is sitting in the dining room, sipping glasses of wine and eating a turkey dinner.

The lights go out for a moment. A high pitched, feminine scream is heard.

The lights go back on, and we see that the girly scream is coming from Stefan, who is sitting next to Dorian Zelaya.

Dorian's face is planted in his plate, kittens gets up to check his vital signs.

"Well?" asks Berry Rydell, to which kittens replies "...he's dead."

SO WHODUNNIT?

Tags: whodunnit

Views: 174

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nobody here is considering there may have been a sniper in the grassy knoll.
Before I realized it wasn't Stefan who was killed I said a sniper got him for underage drinking LOL

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
And are you the sniper, Daniel?

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I was in the back putting on a Pearl Jam disc for Dr. B while Suzanne and Crystal were making out.

More likely it was Scott being all badass because Dorian doesn't like him.

Jklein seems really suspicious. I believe that Jklein and Scott Shriner teamed up to kill Dorian. Scott probably beat the s*** out of him, and Jklein took a photo of it (which will soon be featured on weezer.com), which leads me to believe that Jklein is working for Karl as his assistant weezer photographer, and that this is all an entire scheme created by some unknown Moderator who wants to keep the site clean of I <3 MATT SHARP threads, therefore using Karl, Scott, and Jklein to kill Dorian and photograph it.  And since this is run by an unknown Moderator, Berry probably thought it was her duty to take the blame, therefore admitting to the crime moments after it took place. 

pinecone said:

I wasn't invited ...... Oh well , oh and I think it was matt sharp who did it , he was mad at Dorian for trying to get him to come back 
I've been outside ringing the doorbell for hours, will someone let me in?
STFU DORIAN, YOU GOT MURDERED.  

....and I dislike you. A LOT. 

Dorian Zelaya said:
she likes me, ALOT, no she loves me she my gf shes just playing around

Jordan said:
Her amusement tells me that she didn't like Dorian very much...

Wilford Brimley 666 said:
And what were you doing when the lights went out, Chloe???

Chloe said:
Hahaha, you got murdered, hahaha.

Dorian Zelaya said:
Using my name without my permission, uhhh rude? REPORTED
I think we have our killer, or possibly an accomplice?

Chloe said:
STFU DORIAN, YOU GOT MURDERED.  

....and I dislike you. A LOT. 

Dorian Zelaya said:
she likes me, ALOT, no she loves me she my gf shes just playing around

Jordan said:
Her amusement tells me that she didn't like Dorian very much...

Wilford Brimley 666 said:
And what were you doing when the lights went out, Chloe???

Chloe said:
Hahaha, you got murdered, hahaha.

Dorian Zelaya said:
Using my name without my permission, uhhh rude? REPORTED

here is my theory,

IT WAS YOU STEFAN!!

you were very quick to point the finger without coming up with a alibi yourself, i can see you put thought into you bullcrap (below) but i see through the lies. Part of your blame is placed on Scott and we all know he wasnt there. 
as i recall after only 4 sips of wine you were harassing blake, he was polite about telling you to feck off, but when dorian also said no you got angry, i could see the anger and the pain in your eyes. i kept quiet not to make the situation worse, but it was too late you had already decided dorians fate.............and when the lights went off you struck him, struck him so hard it killed him and as you hit him you screamed to let all that built up anger out.

Stefan (the murderer) said:

Jklein seems really suspicious. I believe that Jklein and Scott Shriner teamed up to kill Dorian. Scott probably beat the s*** out of him, and Jklein took a photo of it (which will soon be featured on weezer.com), which leads me to believe that Jklein is working for Karl as his assistant weezer photographer, and that this is all an entire scheme created by some unknown Moderator who wants to keep the site clean of I <3 MATT SHARP threads, therefore using Karl, Scott, and Jklein to kill Dorian and photograph it.  And since this is run by an unknown Moderator, Berry probably thought it was her duty to take the blame, therefore admitting to the crime moments after it took place. 

Now.. Stefan.. do these two faces and.......

..this face look like they'd kill someone?

NOooooooooOOOooooooOOOOooooo... they don't...

I think Stefan did it... he saw the blood and screamed!

stefan was only upset because i had been texting with his mother for most of the evening.
4 sips of wine...lol

edgey44 said:

here is my theory,

IT WAS YOU STEFAN!!

you were very quick to point the finger without coming up with a alibi yourself, i can see you put thought into you bullcrap (below) but i see through the lies. Part of your blame is placed on Scott and we all know he wasnt there. 
as i recall after only 4 sips of wine you were harassing blake, he was polite about telling you to feck off, but when dorian also said no you got angry, i could see the anger and the pain in your eyes. i kept quiet not to make the situation worse, but it was too late you had already decided dorians fate.............and when the lights went off you struck him, struck him so hard it killed him and as you hit him you screamed to let all that built up anger out.

Stefan (the murderer) said:

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video