The entire patronage of atnw is sitting in the dining room, sipping glasses of wine and eating a turkey dinner.

The lights go out for a moment. A high pitched, feminine scream is heard.

The lights go back on, and we see that the girly scream is coming from Stefan, who is sitting next to Dorian Zelaya.

Dorian's face is planted in his plate, kittens gets up to check his vital signs.

"Well?" asks Berry Rydell, to which kittens replies "...he's dead."

SO WHODUNNIT?

Tags: whodunnit

Views: 174

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oooh someone has a crush on Ms. Leeper. Perhaps got a little jealous of an exchange she had with Dorian in another thread?

Jealousy is, after all, a classic motive...

Michael Barrios said:

I don't know who did it, but it wasn't Sarah Leeper.
She was busy asking people what their favourite things were, and to rank them. (and being cute)
I suppose it would make sense if he did it, but he's not a suspect.

Wilford Brimley 666 said:

Oooh someone has a crush on Ms. Leeper. Perhaps got a little jealous of an exchange she had with Dorian in another thread?

Jealousy is, after all, a classic motive...

Michael Barrios said:

I don't know who did it, but it wasn't Sarah Leeper.
She was busy asking people what their favourite things were, and to rank them. (and being cute)
My alibi: I was in the back spitting in everyone's food and making out with Crystal.

As I was sitting next to Dorian and the lights went out...I heard a faint whisper....

"Your threads suck."

My only conclusion is that the killer must be someone who loathes Dorian's threads.  I hope that helps narrow it down some.

I saw HAGGIS MCHAGGIS sneak in through the back door, and then I screamed because I miss him. 

Btw, I'm not feeling much love :(

Stefan isn't old enough to drink so I think a cop sniped him.

*snorts* Rivers is a waiter? LMAO Since we're all drinking wine was he walking around singing "Your drug is a heart breaker...."?

Hmm... yeah, I don't think that narrows it down very much.

blakesp26 said:

As I was sitting next to Dorian and the lights went out...I heard a faint whisper....

"Your threads suck."

My only conclusion is that the killer must be someone who loathes Dorian's threads.  I hope that helps narrow it down some.

ahahahahaha agreed.

Jordan said:

blakesp26 said:

"Your threads suck."

I wasn't invited ...... Oh well , oh and I think it was matt sharp who did it , he was mad at Dorian for trying to get him to come back 
yeah, everyone got the joke.

Jordan said:

blakesp26 said:

"Your threads suck."

My alibi:

I was in the kitchen helping Karl with the crème brûlée.

wait... Stefan wasn't killed.. well crap. You know it wasn't me if I am clueless of who the heck got murdered. LMAO

btw my alibi is that I was too busy taking pictures of everyone at the time to even notice. I have the photos to prove it. :)

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video