The entire patronage of atnw is sitting in the dining room, sipping glasses of wine and eating a turkey dinner.

The lights go out for a moment. A high pitched, feminine scream is heard.

The lights go back on, and we see that the girly scream is coming from Stefan, who is sitting next to Dorian Zelaya.

Dorian's face is planted in his plate, kittens gets up to check his vital signs.

"Well?" asks Berry Rydell, to which kittens replies "...he's dead."

SO WHODUNNIT?

Tags: whodunnit

Views: 172

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would still like to hear Stefan's alibi

blakesp26 said:

MYSTERY SOLVED.

See? Blake and I had similar ideas at the same time on what happened so it must be true.
you promised you wouldn't share these pictures!

jKlein said:

What? I was just up taking snapshots!! See?? This is the one I took right before the one above.

indeed....stefan did have motive AND opportunity.  i guess we can't write him off just yet as we have no solid evidence.

Wilford Brimley 666 said:

blakesp26 said:

MYSTERY SOLVED.

Well I had to, Kittens... they were starting to get suspicious of me and I had to prove I was innocent. Sorry. :(

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
you promised you wouldn't share these pictures!

jKlein said:

What? I was just up taking snapshots!! See?? This is the one I took right before the one above.

Stefan was too busy eating poutine to kill Dorian.
its all gone quiet in stefan's corner

blakesp26 said:
indeed....stefan did have motive AND opportunity.  i guess we can't write him off just yet as we have no solid evidence.

Wilford Brimley 666 said:

blakesp26 said:

MYSTERY SOLVED.

in the original post, no gunshot is heard, and in that picture the gun did not have a silencer. Dorian was not killed by a gun. i'm guessing dorian was stabbed, and the murderer meant to go for stefan. that's why stefan screamed, the killer realized his/her error and went for stefan, who screamed when he felt the hand upon his shoulder. but the killer was out of time!

i don't believe kittens, broseff, dr. b, edgey or berry did it, they don't give a f*** enough to expend the energy to try to kill this kid.

as for me, i was indeed making out with anne, and i was attempting to talk her into a threesome, with either rivers or karl. which is why they needed so many waitstaff. we're damn good at our job, but more often than not end up in a naked orgy in the wine cellar. which, needless to say, happened that night. we didn't even hear the scream.

Anne, did you ever find my underwear?  they seem to have disappeared...

No no... he wasn't shot by the gun.. he was smacked on the head with it.

crystal iceburg said:

in the original post, no gunshot is heard, and in that picture the gun did not have a silencer. Dorian was not killed by a gun. i'm guessing dorian was stabbed, and the murderer meant to go for stefan. that's why stefan screamed, the killer realized his/her error and went for stefan, who screamed when he felt the hand upon his shoulder. but the killer was out of time!

i don't believe kittens, broseff, dr. b, edgey or berry did it, they don't give a f*** enough to expend the energy to try to kill this kid.

as for me, i was indeed making out with anne, and i was attempting to talk her into a threesome, with either rivers or karl. which is why they needed so many waitstaff. we're damn good at our job, but more often than not end up in a naked orgy in the wine cellar. which, needless to say, happened that night. we didn't even hear the scream.

I smell tiger blood...
that usually doesn't kill a person.... knock em out maybe... is dorian not really dead? kittens isn't a doctor, after all...

jKlein said:
No no... he wasn't shot by the gun.. he was smacked on the head with it.

crystal iceburg said:

who cut the turkey, there would be a big knife used for that

a suspect??

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video