a Memories tour show! 

Blue album, no b-sides, Radiohead cover and slightly different greatest hits (no Falling for You, El Scorcho instead). 

What do you think of that?  Personally, I loved it!  Not as good as NYC, but still great! 

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you remember the greatest hits setlist? This is what they played on the Blue Album night during the Memories tour if it helps you:

1. Memories
2. (If You’re Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To
3. Troublemaker
4. Pork and Beans
5. Beverly Hills
6. Keep Fishin’
7. Photograph
8. Island in the Sun
9. Hash Pipe
10. Falling For You

It's really great that they're doing Paranoid Android live but I don't know how I feel about FFY being dropped for El Scorcho. Both are phenomenal songs but I think their are already an abundance of big crowd singalong songs in that GH setlist and something like FFY is a little more special because it differs from the norm.

Sorry, I just missed the edit window and I just saw this performance of Holiday on youtube that I wanted to share. The outro is f****** fantastic, really, really energetic and tight all around, it's as good as any 90's performance imo. It makes me wonder if Rivers really has found a time machine for these memories performances!

I was their last night, and I'm STILL shaking from how awesome it was!

Definitely was not expecting to hear the blue album

Also when they started playing the first few notes of Paranoid Android I started to flip my lid, how awesome was THAT!?!?

They also did a killer version of El Scorcho (my favorite Weezer Song)  those guys definitely earned every penny they made last night.

This is going off my memory.....so cut slack if I'm wrong
Memories
Iywiiwyt
Troublemaker
Heinz Beanz
Perfect situation 
Barrow hills
Island in the sun
Pipes of hash
El Pinkerton
Paranoid ipod

Tba 

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Do you remember the greatest hits setlist? This is what they played on the Blue Album night during the Memories tour if it helps you:

1. Memories
2. (If You’re Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To
3. Troublemaker
4. Pork and Beans
5. Beverly Hills
6. Keep Fishin’
7. Photograph
8. Island in the Sun
9. Hash Pipe
10. Falling For You

It's really great that they're doing Paranoid Android live but I don't know how I feel about FFY being dropped for El Scorcho. Both are phenomenal songs but I think their are already an abundance of big crowd singalong songs in that GH setlist and something like FFY is a little more special because it differs from the norm.

Loved the fact that they did the entire blue album and then some!! Me and my hubby got to go to the memories show in NYC on
Pinkerton night and it was amazing but we missed the blue so this was just so amazing!!! When we were driving to AC yesterday we saw the video of the paranoid android cover and thought it was wonderful! Just jokingly I said "maybe they will play this tonight! How cool would that be?" so when I heard it at first I was kind of shocked but soooo excited! The whole show was amazing performance after amazing performance and I had such a blast!!! I love =w=eezer and it was so good to see kids there with their parents enjoying them as much as the adults! They actually get to hear wholesome real music. :)

Oh yeah and rivers walked right beside me coming up the stairs to the seats. :)
By the way... You can visit setlistfm.com to submit and review concert setlists. 
This was better than the NYC Memories show, imo.  The band played a lot tighter, and the Borgata was a MUCH better venue for this kind of show than Roseland. However, also sad that they chose El Scorcho over Falling For You (my favorite Pinkerton song).
Is the bass loud enough by the way because a few of the concerts that i've been to in the past the bass is really quiet and just gets feedback?.
weezer concerts?

Hugh Lovric said:
Is the bass loud enough by the way because a few of the concerts that i've been to in the past the bass is really quiet and just gets feedback?.
Show was amazing I must say, and I was so happy when they played El Scorcho, because it is my favorite Weerez song everrr!!!
nope, at a Jet concert it was terrible and also at a Arctic Monkeys concert.

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:
weezer concerts?

Hugh Lovric said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video