it made my entire year seem alot brighter when weezer announced they would be at the AZ state fair a few days ago. I thought that chances were slim i would ever see my favorite band live until just now... im so excited, i dont even know what to do, just figured id start a thank you thread, why not? :D

ps- anyone know what the track listing for the tour this year has been so far? any chance to hear anything off of Maladroit? maybe a mix from blue and pinkerton. its all good, but does anyone here have a setlist spoiler? would be appreciated!

Tags: Arizona, Live

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/weezer-33d6a4f9.html

but don't thank me, thank google

They'll probably play Dope Nose and Keep Fishin', they did when they played the Chili Cook Off in DC. They didn't play any Pinkerton though, which kinda bummed me out, but whenever.

Sorry it's sideways. They also played WAAOD.

Nice, did you grab that somehow, or is that a print out? but that seems like an okay set. its got the hits, but i like that it has tired of sex, susanne and perfect situation on it. awesome! this is gonna be worth it. im buying reserved seats as soon as their available. another thing, does anyone have any tips on how to meet or get autographs with them? hopeful, but doubtful. also is josh drumming this tour, or is pat back where he belongs? :P

I almost had to elbow this one girl that already got one in the face to get this. This was at the Las Vegas show. Best Weezer show post cruise. Even Brian was happy and smiling (which I have never seen during a show). Maybe it was so special because we were ankle deep in water and I wasn't squished to death. No Josh. Just the four of them. If you ask the right person you might be able to meet a couple of them. You can figure out who to ask.

mr. stupidfacedd said:

Nice, did you grab that somehow, or is that a print out? but that seems like an okay set. its got the hits, but i like that it has tired of sex, susanne and perfect situation on it. awesome! this is gonna be worth it. im buying reserved seats as soon as their available. another thing, does anyone have any tips on how to meet or get autographs with them? hopeful, but doubtful. also is josh drumming this tour, or is pat back where he belongs? :P

Sam Seemann.  Lol.

Hm. When Weezer played at FPSP 2011, it seemed like they played at least the 2 most popular songs from each CD (they didn't play any Hurley). Everything else was pretty much the Blue album. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video