lewis is gone.

Tags: for now

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*facetablet*

placemats said:

sorry biebs.  wasn't logged into chat when i posted, so i missed your link.

Do you all believe in miracles? I look for the day when that Facebook friend request number lights up and Scott wants to be friends with me again.

i look for the day when someone locks that internet wacko up.

happy otter said:

Do you all believe in miracles? I look for the day when that Facebook friend request number lights up and Scott wants to be friends with me again.

Greyhound?

well we can't thank Weezer, because they're the reason Lewis was here in the first place

JessaANerd [jKlein] said:

Greyhound?

I may be coming back to weezer.com but on one condition and that is that I want to know why Scott unfriended and blocked me from his Facebook and Twitter. It seems that no one wants to help me in getting Scott back as a friend but if I want to come back to weezer.com I need for this to happen. If you want to e-mail Karl about this and what I'm going through, then that's fine. I'll just call it punishment for whatever I said to Scott for the weeks I've been off weezer.com, I really want to come back by Pat's birthday so I can wish him a Happy Birthday.

happy otter said:

I may be coming back to weezer.com but on one condition and that is that I want to know why Scott unfriended and blocked me from his Facebook and Twitter. It seems that no one wants to help me in getting Scott back as a friend but if I want to come back to weezer.com I need for this to happen. If you want to e-mail Karl about this and what I'm going through, then that's fine. I'll just call it punishment for whatever I said to Scott for the weeks I've been off weezer.com, I really want to come back by Pat's birthday so I can wish him a Happy Birthday.

this is a new low

nice.  He's stalking Scott

happy otter said:

this is a new low

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…