lewis is gone.

Tags: for now

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i blame the australians, new zealanders and indonesians.

i blame Weezer for refusing to play San Antonio

i blame obama for being the antichrist

lewis digges said:

And when I told them that I was sick in December with a stomach virus and a 103 fever, I got bullied when I got back.

him not being around for secret santa = bullying

boy! that lewis guy ... he doesn't give up!

How about Mr. Digges showing a little honesty in that situation?

First, he goes around and he accuses us of having a secret society.

Then he got all upset because he missed the boat, and totally not understanding what Secret Santa and what it is all about.

And after his pointless messages and threads, he gives off some lame ass apology on his status to say what a jerk he was.  He doesn't say it to the people on the forum, mind you.

Why can't this guy just sell his WebTV and leave the internet alone????

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

lewis digges said:

And when I told them that I was sick in December with a stomach virus and a 103 fever, I got bullied when I got back.

him not being around for secret santa = bullying

also, many thanks to whoever told lewis secret santa was originally going to give presents to needy children but instead, under my guidance, gave them to boardies instead (many of whom aren't even needy)...

I wish I had thought of that

also, many thanks to whoever told lewis secret santa was originally going to give presents to needy children but instead, under my guidance, gave them to boardies instead (many of whom aren't even needy)...

Psh, we're ALL needy. That's pretty much the only reason most of us are still here.

idk why you keep coming back here, flarm.

biebs for  mod

KARL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service