well tomorrow is 40 weeks since i bought my house!! woooooooooo

thursdays are good because it gets you excited about friday

also could i ask you good people if you know of any good (but moderately priced) hotels in new york? so it saves me time scrambling through millions of colourful annoying holiday websites 

thanks! - have a terrific thursday, today and every thursday  

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no, i just got REALLY lucky i reckon..............you live in Chicago dont you?

blakesp26 said:
damn edgey, i live 4 hours away and i can't afford it.
did you get tickets through amex presale?
no, im from Virginia.....near where the Jamestown colony was.

edgey44 said:
no, i just got REALLY lucky i reckon..............you live in Chicago dont you?

blakesp26 said:
damn edgey, i live 4 hours away and i can't afford it.
did you get tickets through amex presale?
i must of been muddled...
you going to any of the shows mate?

blakesp26 said:
no, im from Virginia.....near where the Jamestown colony was.

edgey44 said:
no, i just got REALLY lucky i reckon..............you live in Chicago dont you?

blakesp26 said:
damn edgey, i live 4 hours away and i can't afford it.
did you get tickets through amex presale?
nope, can't afford tix off of ebay. hopefully they will make more dates......but prob not.
when i win the lottory tomorrow i will get you a ticket!!
i will get everyone tickets

blakesp26 said:
nope, can't afford tix off of ebay. hopefully they will make more dates......but prob not.
thanks edgey, you're the best!

edgey44 said:
when i win the lottory tomorrow i will get you a ticket!!
i will get everyone tickets

blakesp26 said:
nope, can't afford tix off of ebay. hopefully they will make more dates......but prob not.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video