well tomorrow is 40 weeks since i bought my house!! woooooooooo

thursdays are good because it gets you excited about friday

also could i ask you good people if you know of any good (but moderately priced) hotels in new york? so it saves me time scrambling through millions of colourful annoying holiday websites 

thanks! - have a terrific thursday, today and every thursday  

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is your house nice?
well to be fair its a flat.............a house has been made into two flats, its pretty cool, does me fine :)

Indiekid said:
Is your house nice?
Being from the area, I don't normally stay in Hotels or know how much they cost. I do hear that they're cheaper in the outer boroughs. So if you can find a decently priced hotel in say Astoria Queens, Mid-town Manhattan is about a 10-20 minute subway ride away.
belter! cheers dude, are you going to the memories shows?

SPAZMATIK1 said:
Being from the area, I don't normally stay in Hotels or know how much they cost. I do hear that they're cheaper in the outer boroughs. So if you can find a decently priced hotel in say Astoria Queens, Mid-town Manhattan is about a 10-20 minute subway ride away.
No, I'll just be outside of Roseland sulking

edgey44 said:

SPAZMATIK1 said:
could you not get a ticket!?

SPAZMATIK1 said:

edgey44 said:

SPAZMATIK1 said:
Are you flying all the way out to New York to see the memories show?

edgey44 said:

SPAZMATIK1 said:
yeah, dipping into my savings

ok.............spending all my savings!!

Indiekid said:
Are you flying all the way out to New York to see the memories show?

edgey44 said:

SPAZMATIK1 said:
I could not get a ticket at a price I was willing to pay...

edgey44 said:
could you not get a ticket!?

SPAZMATIK1 said:

edgey44 said:

SPAZMATIK1 said:
also, I've been meaning to check this place out just for the sheer cheapness

http://www.123burgershotbeer.com/location.aspx
take a trip to nyc nusc!

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
NEW YOOOORRRK
damn edgey, i live 4 hours away and i can't afford it.
did you get tickets through amex presale?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video