Hey guys, been plundering Japanese sites again as I was yesterday - found the following tracklist...

01. Turn it Up
02. I Don't Want Your Loving
03. Blowin' My Stack
04. Losing My Mind
05. Everyone
06. I'm a Robot
07. Trampoline
08. Odd Couple
09. Autopilot
10. Unbreak My Heart
11. Outta Here
12. Yellow Camaro

However via Google I'm still able to look through the tracklist.

Problem is, Turnin' Up the Radio seems to have been re-named again or something, as I can't find that via the Google method.  So I have no idea what track 2 is.  Other than that, everything else is semi-confirmed right now.  Track 11 and 12 are, presumably, Japanese bonus tracks, so I'm not sure how likely it is that they'll turn up on the US, UK, Australian versions etc.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Found track 2, it's "I Don't Want Your Loving".  "Turn it Up" is named as such, via:

Tags: Death, False, Metal, to, tracklist, tracks

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

funky shiz
will "unbreak my heart" be a toni braxton cover?

i could dig that!
i do actually own the yellow camaro demo. but it's cool that i haven't heard of basically all of those songs. good find.
one of the websites that initially labeled it as a 10 song album said it was a toni braxton cover.
also 'i dont want your lovin' but these are supposed to all be re-recorded versions of the demos
It's going to be just like we're getting another album. Awesome!
good call. I didn't see that one. one of my favorite demos though!
Cool beans, we really need more of these... If Weezer released a buttload of demos remastered as albums then I'd be quite happy.
Nice find!!
I'm a Robot.... greatest song title on the planet?
thank you! :)
anything but I dont want your loving...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service