Hey guys, been plundering Japanese sites again as I was yesterday - found the following tracklist...

01. Turn it Up
02. I Don't Want Your Loving
03. Blowin' My Stack
04. Losing My Mind
05. Everyone
06. I'm a Robot
07. Trampoline
08. Odd Couple
09. Autopilot
10. Unbreak My Heart
11. Outta Here
12. Yellow Camaro

However via Google I'm still able to look through the tracklist.

Problem is, Turnin' Up the Radio seems to have been re-named again or something, as I can't find that via the Google method.  So I have no idea what track 2 is.  Other than that, everything else is semi-confirmed right now.  Track 11 and 12 are, presumably, Japanese bonus tracks, so I'm not sure how likely it is that they'll turn up on the US, UK, Australian versions etc.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Found track 2, it's "I Don't Want Your Loving".  "Turn it Up" is named as such, via:

Tags: Death, False, Metal, to, tracklist, tracks

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why are there so many Fallen Soldiers? I guess that is cool, but...still... C'mon.
We also got Pinkerton Deluxe, And Alone 3 to look forward too. AND the Memories tour. What a great time to be a Weezer fan!
Softies could always show up on an album yet.
I think this is all a plan to get their fan base back.
Who cares what the plan is, as long as they stop churning out Raditude.
Well, I'm excited to hear track number 1 haha. But I don't want your lovin... that's awesome! I like how Losing My Mind follows Blowin My Stack.
I'm hoping for an appearance sometime in the future... Death to False Metal II?

Then again, there are supposedly other international bonus tracks for different regions... could still be on one of those!

Believe with me, people!

elscorcho said:
Softies could always show up on an album yet.
I really wish Weezer could make this a yearly series like Rivers Alone series. Like Death To False Metal 2, 3, 4. I mean if they have music no one has heard, what is the point of not gettin money from it?

Over the next few years, I think Weezer should start a project to clear the vaults. It seems like they already started that with DTFM, P:DE, and A3. I want would like to have so much Weezer material though. There never seems to be enough.
Amen to that!

Corey Gregory said:
I really wish Weezer could make this a yearly series like Rivers Alone series. Like Death To False Metal 2, 3, 4. I mean if they have music no one has heard, what is the point of not gettin money from it?

Over the next few years, I think Weezer should start a project to clear the vaults. It seems like they already started that with DTFM, P:DE, and A3. I want would like to have so much Weezer material though. There never seems to be enough.
I have Turn it Up,
I Don't Want Your Loving and Yellow Camaro on my ipod. Well atleast the originals. :)
I believe Yellow Camaro was also released by weezer on their website back in the early 2000's when they realeased a bunch of their demos to download. I know cause I went crazy downloading this stuff. Yellow Camaro was sung by Brian Bell if I'm not mistaken. But I do have the mp3 file somewhere. I dug it and sound quality was really good.
Bell wrote Camaro during the late Maladroit sessions as I remember, circa 2002. The band recorded a rough demo for the early Make Believe sessions, Rivers was still on lead vocals(?). Brian ended up recording the track for his Space Twins album, The End of Imagining, mid-late 2003, and the band dropped the song from the album 5 possibilities.

Angel said:
I believe Yellow Camaro was also released by weezer on their website back in the early 2000's when they realeased a bunch of their demos to download. I know cause I went crazy downloading this stuff. Yellow Camaro was sung by Brian Bell if I'm not mistaken. But I do have the mp3 file somewhere. I dug it and sound quality was really good.
Funny you mentioned it, cause I was just listening to "organ player" on my IPOD like 20 minutes ago. Great demo. I have most of the demos released during that stretch when they did that. I'm sure some titles have changed and I'm sure there are some I don't even know about. But yes, the organ player was a great song. I also like "Listen Up" I wish they would release that one.

dlh1231 said:
I was hoping to get the Organ Player on my iPod, but I guess it's good the only two tracks I've heard are the first two.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video