Rules:

1. Choose a band you like besides Weezer.

2. Choose ten songs from Weezer that you think the other band would do a good remake to.

3. Choose ten songs from the other band that you think Weezer would do a good remake to.

4. You are done...

 

The band I think would be cool to do this would be All American Rejects but I haven't come up with my list yet. I will get back to you when I have chosen the songs.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Weezer should do the entirety of The Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots," and of course, the Flaming Lips should do Pinkerton.

I love the All American Rejects, they should do;

Perfect situation, O girlfriend, No one else, El scorcho, Turning up the radio, Trainwrecks, The greatest man that ever lived, Keep fishin, Put me back together (duh!) and Hang on.

Weezer should do;

Damn girl, Real world, Paper heart, Last song, Time stands still, Stab my back, Straight jacket feeling, Move along, It ends tonight and The cigarette song.

That might just be my list but I think I would want Fallin' Apart in the list. I don't know what song I would switch though.

Stephanie-H said:

I love the All American Rejects, they should do;

Perfect situation, O girlfriend, No one else, El scorcho, Turning up the radio, Trainwrecks, The greatest man that ever lived, Keep fishin, Put me back together (duh!) and Hang on.

Weezer should do;

Damn girl, Real world, Paper heart, Last song, Time stands still, Stab my back, Straight jacket feeling, Move along, It ends tonight and The cigarette song.

Good one.

Šupak said:

Green Day does the Blue Album and Weezer does Dookie
I wonder how many weezer=dookie comments will follow.




Nick said:
Green Day does the Blue Album and Weezer does Dookie
Green Day does Pinkerton and Weezer does Insomniac :)
The foo fighters should do paperface, the other way  , falling for you , tired of sex, suzanne , space rock , YGYLTMS , TWHTALMH , everybody get dandgerous , and ISIT


Weezer should do big me (again) , rope , everlong , low ,times like these , theR
There goes me hero*, all my life , the Petender , let it die , and darling Nikki ( cover of a cover) 

pinecone said:
The foo fighters should do paperface, the other way  , falling for you , tired of sex, suzanne , space rock , YGYLTMS , TWHTALMH , everybody get dandgerous , and ISIT
Weezer should do big me (again) , rope , everlong , low ,times like these , theR
Nat & Alex Wolff "Black Sheep" - and nat and alex, pinkerton
This. :)

Corey Gregory said:
Green Day does Pinkerton and Weezer does Insomniac :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video