I went to the july 6th Weezer show in London and now want to make a playlist on my ipod, they played teenage dirtbag and so i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a good cover of the song to donwload???

Tags: brixton, dirtbag, teenage, weezer

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can get it from Youtube converter and i have also made a playlist of the Brixton show :P.

thanks can you link me to the youtube video you have chosen??
Hugh Lovric said:
You can get it from Youtube converter and i have also made a playlist of the Brixton show :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehraTq8WaN4

It's not the best quality, but it's the best one that i could find.

Hugh, they didn't play any Maladroit tracks at Sonisphere today. You were wrong. Why did you lie? I was looking forward to it :( lol
Sorry, I didn't lie because someone asked Scott in about April about the setlist at Sonishphere and he said we'll probably have to play some heavier stuff from Maladroit and then a couple of day's later he tweeted something like rehearsing old Maladroit songs so i assumed they would be played at some point, sorry :(.

Gohi said:
Hugh, they didn't play any Maladroit tracks at Sonisphere today. You were wrong. Why did you lie? I was looking forward to it :( lol
apparently dope nose was played

Gohi said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video