If you could swap songs with b-sides which ones would you swap from these albums.

Blue:                                                                    B-sides

Mykel and Carli
1. My Name Is Jonas                                             Susanne
2. No One Else                                                      My Evaline

3. The World Has Turned and Left Me Here               Jamie
4. Buddy Holly                                                       Paperface
5. Undone (The Sweater Song)                                Lullaby For Wayne

6. Surf Wax America                                              I Swear It's True

7. Say It Ain't So

8. In The Garage
9. Holiday
10. Only In Dreams

Pinkerton:                                                              B-sides

You Gave Your Love To Me Softly

1. Tired Of Sex                                                       Devotion

2. Getchoo                                                             Waiting On You

3. No Other One                                                      I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams

4. Why Bother                                                        I Swear It's True
5. Across The Sea                                                  You Won't Get With Me Tonight

6. The Good Life                                                     Longtime Sunshine

7. El Scorcho                                                         Tragic Girl

8. Pink Triangle                                                       any other songs from SFTBH

9. Falling For You

10. Butterfly

Green:                                                                    B-sides

Teenage Victory Song
1. Don't Let Go                                                        Starlight

2. Photograph                                                          Christmas Song
3. Hash Pipe                                                            Always
4. Island In The Sun                                                  Sugar Booger

5. Crab                                                                    Brightening Day
6. Knock-Down Drag-Out                                           Christmas Celebration
7. Smile                                                                   Oh LIsa
8. Simple Pages                                                       I Do

9. Glorious Day                                                        any other songs from SS2K
10. O Girlfriend

Tags: Blue, Green, Pinkerton, Swap, Weezer

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why is it so hard for weezer boardies to understand the difference between b-sides and other non-album tracks?

Neither Blue or Pinkerton need any kind of change, if anything I would ADD in some of those songs (maybe).

In the case of Green, that's easy...  Teenage Victory Song 100% instead of Crab.  That would have been way better.

Also for some reason I am really digging Living Without You lately, that should have made Maladroit.

Why is it so hard for many Weezer boardies to just ignore mistakes?.

God said:

why is it so hard for weezer boardies to understand the difference between b-sides and other non-album tracks?

Id keep everything the way it is except for the fact they should've added "tragic girl" to Pinkerton as the 11 track, but other than that just leave it be.

oh are we ignoring mistakes now instead of learning from them? great idea.

Hugh Lovric said:

God said:

Yes I agree.

God said:

oh are we ignoring mistakes now instead of learning from them? great idea.

Hugh Lovric said:

God said:

lmao

God said:

Alright then, FYI:

A b-side is a track that appears on the single off an LP that does not appear on the LP itself and is usually from the same sessions but just didn't make the actual album.

Every track that did not make an album is not a b-side. B-side is not an interchangeable word for "rare track."

As much as I enjoy the green album. I'd sub  in practically everything you listed there. But leave in Island in the Sun, Hash Pipe and O Girlfriend.

My Green Album (None of them are b-sides though, SS2K is listed anyway)

1. Don't Let Go
  2. O Girl
  3. Hash Pipe
  4. Island in the Sun
  5. My Brain Is Working Overtime
  6. Smile
  7. Mad Kow
  8. Superstar
  9. Too Late To Try
  10. Photograph

I'd change Lullaby for Wayne for Surfwax and add Tragic Girl as a closer to pinkerton.

To green I'd add Mad Kow.

And Living without you and We go Together for  maladroit

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service