With the Green Album game going on now, the next two are Blue, and Pinkerton. 

What songs do you think are going to win?

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My predictions are

Photograph 

El Scorcho

Only In Dreams

Hash Pipe

Tired of Sex

Only in Dreams

I probably should of added this, but here are mine. 

Don't let go
Falling for you
Only in Dreams.

Green: prob Photograph ( though I am rooting for Island in the Sun)

Pink: ---I dunno....it is going to be a bloodbath

Blue: Only in Dreams 

Island In The Sun
The Good Life
Buddy Holly

Photograph

El Scorcho 

Say it Ain't So

Don't let go
El scorcho
SIAS

Green: Hash Pipe

Pinkerton: Falling for you (i wish, but is most likely gonna be El Scorcho and im fine with that.)

Blue: The World Has Turned

I won't make any predictions as I totally would have got Maladroit wrong. I was wondering if you guys think I should add Tragic Girl and Long Time Sunshine to the Pinkerton Survivor....(I feel like those are the only 2 from Pinkerton Deluxe that have a shot at lasting)........or just leave it with the original 10?
Since you've included all the deluxe tracks so far, I think you should do the same for Pinkerton.

Rob Donofrio said:
I won't make any predictions as I totally would have got Maladroit wrong. I was wondering if you guys think I should add Tragic Girl and Long Time Sunshine to the Pinkerton Survivor....(I feel like those are the only 2 from Pinkerton Deluxe that have a shot at lasting)........or just leave it with the original 10?

You could always make a separate game for B-sides and non-album tracks? Waiting on You, Longtime Sunshine and Miss Sweeney would be serious contenders I think.

But as for the ultimate survivor game, I can't see how anything post-1996 could be eliminated. Maladroit was the only album that came close to the quality of Blue and Pinkerton.

Longtime Sunshine is IMO the best Pinkerton era song.

It's so relaxing, the lyrics mean nothing but at the same time they mean a lot

And now they started playing it on their memories shows! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video