any plans atnw?
me - do washing, go see mum, see nanna, quick pint at pub then bed!

not very adventurous i know................im also off the wacky painkillers \o/ !!

Tags: are, for, kids, not, painkillers, suitable

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

eh I am in work :( but i am gonna head home in an hour once my next appointment arrives. then I am going to toby carvery!

overall, not bad.

toby carvery, not bad

not bad at all

berry rydell said:

eh I am in work :( but i am gonna head home in an hour once my next appointment arrives. then I am going to toby carvery!

overall, not bad.
Sleep off my Super Saturday.

The weather is awesome here.  So, played outside with kids.  Basketball, tracball, catch, plus fetch with dog.  Then helped son finish science board for this project:

Something every kid should do at least once.

6 replies including mine spells out shitty Sunday for the majority.

OP's day was rather similar to mine.

The Harvester FTW btw.
I went out last night.......got s******, me and my brother started a 'one step beyond' walk and about 30 people joined in.......blank.......blank...........i had a couple of pitchers to my self........ blank......then i woke up

i feel rough, nice brew and bacon sarnie should sort it out
Right now I'm uploading videos for a local band. Later I may work out. I want to go on a walk but I think it's too cold. :( I have a lot of clothes to fold too so I guess today would be consider an "Enh" Sunday.

Cleaned house, looked at more stupid houses online, and later I'll help my mom make a video to submit to a certain weight loss television show that shall remain nameless. After kids are in bed I'll watch a movie with the hubby and have one (or two, or three..) of these:

Good times.

Studying Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, babesiosis, and s*** like that.
true dat

THE NÄRD DOG said:
Sleep off my Super Saturday.
Home Work, Laundry, Fix the plumbing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…