I hope you all thoroughly missed me.

Sorry I was gone for a while. I was busy having a baby.

How have y'all been?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh my goddddd how i've missed you :)

 

btw, they don't let us swear anymore...

anne, i'm sorry to say you've come back during a dark era...

 

and i've missed the f*** out of you!

I dont know you but congrats! :)

Missed you too, Kayla and Crystal!

 

We can't swear anymore? Well f***.

many congratulations!
you have been missed!

bad news...........blurkom is missing

but your back so thats cool
Aww.. There's no ATNW without Blurkom...

Hopefully he gets his ass back here soon.

edgey44 said:
many congratulations! you have been missed!
bad news...........blurkom is missing

but your back so thats cool
Welcome back! Gonna have my baby in about a month. Going to school and having a baby...not the best idea I've had. How are you? How is baby?
awWWW you're back! :)

when the f*** did you start posting again?

(i think we should keep going with the obscenities)

Weezed1234 said:

awWWW you're back! :)
I f****** agree that we should keep the f****** obsenities going.



Especially because I always use the mobile site and it doesn't sensor the swear words. Tee hee!

crystal_iceburg said:

when the f*** did you start posting again?

(i think we should keep going with the obscenities)

Weezed1234 said:

awWWW you're back! :)
Baby is good. He just turned a month old and is the cutest little thing. I'm glad this is our last one though; the sleep deprivation is killing me.

That's exciting that your little one will be here soon! I'm sure I asked you before, but are you having a boy or girl? I'd ask you how you're feeling but I was just there not too long ago and know how unpleasant those last few weeks are. :P

Birdmagon said:
Welcome back! Gonna have my baby in about a month. Going to school and having a baby...not the best idea I've had. How are you? How is baby?

Hi Anne!  I've missed you. Now, let's get down to brass tacks....

 

What two things can you never EVER eat for breakfast?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video