I keep hearing DJ's from KROQ in LA that weezer is releasing an album this summer. Anybody heard anything along those lines? Can't confirm it anywhere. 

Tags: Album, New, new, weezer

Views: 4176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

listening to kroq is your first problem.

Maybe it'll be a surprise album they secretly recorded and then one day in June or July... BAM.  New album.  Or, probably not.

Really? can you be more specific with what DJ's from Kroq actually said?

Hahaha, obviously Kroq ain't that great. But I've heard this announcement twice now. Once after playing IYWIIWYTIWYT and once after playing Perfect Situation. -legitimate reason to stop on Kroq is when weezer is on. 

I think the DJ was either Sluggo or Stryker. I don't know their voices.

Specifically after playing a song, "...and weezer's going to be coming out with a new record this summer..."

Hugh Lovric said:

Really? can you be more specific with what DJ's from Kroq actually said?

i listen to kroq everyday at work.  i love it actually, and love that they still play lots of weezer. 

however, i've never heard a DJ mention weezer having a new album this summer.  would definitely have remembered that!

Both times it was the same DJ. Around 6 PM

Bill said:

i listen to kroq everyday at work.  i love it actually, and love that they still play lots of weezer. 

however, i've never heard a DJ mention weezer having a new album this summer.  would definitely have remembered that!

KROQ might know something, but that isn't like weezer to pull a surprise like this.  Someone would leak something.

My bet is he's confused and probably referring to the vinyl releases going on in August for Pinkerton, Make Believe, and TGA.

No but it is about time

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video