Forget celebs, cowboy hats and mustaches, I vote TBA style, with pimp gear.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy s***. That's awesome!

Bad Finger Boogie said:
In case no one's noticed all the layers of PhotoShoppery in this, the walking guy in the background is DiCaprio from Inception.

elscorcho said:
That dude looks like Keanu Reeves because that dude is Keanu Reeves.

Jared N said:
wtf, that dude looks like jeanu reeves, that would be an ironic cover, seeing as weezer's first gig was opening for his band.. and no, i didnt get that from 'Rock Band' facts, i already knew it

trainwrecked said:
How about something that makes no sense at all like this!!!

Hell's Yea!!!

Bad Finger Boogie said:
The band eating sandwhiches, but with a couple of boobs somewhere in the background.

Best. Cover. Ever.
That photo is awesome!! I love the Babies face and the Old Spice dude in the background.
I don't see the old spice guy anywhere.

Myles Farley said:
That photo is awesome!! I love the Babies face and the Old Spice dude in the background.
I would like to see something similar to the Old Spice commercials, with Rivers & Co. instead of that ripped black dude
I reckon The Yellow or Gold Album. Or here's an idea: Yellow for the standard, and Gold for the Deluxe edition.

Awesome colour and they will have done the "main four": Blue, Red, Green, Yellow.

I think pimp gear is awesome (they should be wearing purple pimp gear w/ the cane and everything on a yellow background), as long as there is NO rap on the album.
The Yellow Album
A sheet of noted book paper with weezer where you would right the name. That way we could call it widerule.

Domenic Petrella said:

The band eating sandwiches would be cool.

This band likes eating sandwiches. Two Door Cinema Club.

Haven't heard them, just like the picture.

Or how bout Rivers dressed up like Ace, and each other band member dressed up like someone they'd want to be from their favorite band growing up.

pinkertonjunkie said:
How about something like this? Except with Weezer on it, not the Beatles. Or the band could dress up like Kiss.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Finger lickin' hilarious! Nice job!

trainwrecked said:
How about something that makes no sense at all like this!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video