Please visit us at http://stymieccf.blogspot.com We are here to help those who can't afford the treatment for Canine Cancer.  Please donate or promote.  We know Weezer has supported cancer foundations in the past and hope they will support this foundation as well. Canine Cancer has affected so many peoples lives.

Views: 10

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this should be in the "All Things Not Weezer" section.
Is there an easy way to change that?? Sorry new to this.

Jordan said:
Ok I moved it thanks for pointing that out to me.. I really appreciate it.

Jordan said:
Hi Aimee.  I feel really sad for Stymie and your family.  What a terrific thing for you to do, considering everything you are going through right now.  I sent out cause invitations on facebook and forwarded your link to some friends.
Thank you so much!!!

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
well this seems like a reputable organization.

Thank you.. We are keeping strong and the foundation has helped us keep positive through it all. I appreciate your support on passing on the message it means so much to us to get the word out. Making sure people know about the foundation is the first step and will change things.

placemats said:

Hi Aimee.  I feel really sad for Stymie and your family.  What a terrific thing for you to do, considering everything you are going through right now.  I sent out cause invitations on facebook and forwarded your link to some friends.
Well yes $5 would help supply a family with a bucket of water. if you can start a foundation that is recognized by the state and IRS to help families in that way go for it. We are a non-profit organization and NO proceeds will be going to my family.  All money goes to those who cannot afford the cancer treatment for their pet.

Brofessefef said:

"Just a $5 donation will supply enough funding to provide a family with a bucket and some water"

C'mon people.  Help a family out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video