stuff you thought was gonna be tasty but turned out to be gross :/

don't you hate it when you're looking forward to eating something and it turns out to be really horrible?

i was gonna have broccoli and stilton soup for lunch today. i've had it before and i like it but i bought a different type this week and it was so gross, i had to throw it away :/

edit: lol if that's not a parody-able thread title, i don't know what is.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i once thought, hey that kfc burger looks nice.

it goes without saying i was wrong
deep fried mars bar
this girl back in college blech
sometimes when im working we and stop at a 7-11. i see the chicken tenders and think "hey, they actually look okay today"....but i am always wrong....always.
also never, ever, EVER try the McRib no matter how good you may think it looks

A McTastrophe.

You buy a McDouble, McChicken, and 4 piece nuggets from the dollar menu. With tax for me, that totals $3.30.You then open the McDouble in the middle and the McChicken inside. Scatter the McNuggets wherever you please and close it up.

Made me have blurry vision.

wha?!!! pop tarts are GREAT

Brofessefef said:
Pop Tarts.
wow, mcdonald's is cheap over there. here, it's shitty and more expensive.

G Foo Chombey said:

A McTastrophe.

You buy a McDouble, McChicken, and 4 piece nuggets from the dollar menu. With tax for me, that totals $3.30.You then open the McDouble in the middle and the McChicken inside. Scatter the McNuggets wherever you please and close it up.

Made me have blurry vision.

for real.

Tom Hanks, PhD said:
Cocaine

I'd recommend against consuming the gum from 1978 vintage trading cards packets. They print 'use by' dates for a reason.

El Guapo only kills men. He does not kill crying women!

(OK, no pop tarts for you.)

Brofessefef said:

Coolness, Pop Tarts are the work of the devil.  Serve me those the day I get a free holiday at your house and I'll challenge you to a duel.

hintofcoolness said:

wha?!!! pop tarts are GREAT

Brofessefef said:
Pop Tarts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…