this is the place to let it all out.

go!

KLJASKLDJFKLJ;ASDFJASDFJKHASJKDFHASKJLDFHJKLJJSJASJASJKASJKASJKAS

ok, thank you. i feel better now. carry on.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope this gif relieves as much stress for you folk as it has for me

I find it endlessly hilarious

I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TALK IN ALL CAPS WITH A RUN-ON SENTENCE THAT MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE I'M SO PISSED OFF I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH GRAMMAR OR PUNCTUATION AND THE WORLD MAKES ME MAD THAT I THINK I MAY BE BORDERING ON EMO AND I WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE REALLY HARD OR MAYBE KICK THEM IN THE TESTICLES CAN I SAY TESTICLES I DON'T CARE IF I CANT I JUST DID SO THERE ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY.
Was that about me? Nice! :D
I was being sarcastic.

suz{ANNE} said:
I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TALK IN ALL CAPS WITH A RUN-ON SENTENCE THAT MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE I'M SO PISSED OFF I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH GRAMMAR OR PUNCTUATION AND THE WORLD MAKES ME MAD THAT I THINK I MAY BE BORDERING ON EMO AND I WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE REALLY HARD OR MAYBE KICK THEM IN THE TESTICLES CAN I SAY TESTICLES I DON'T CARE IF I CANT I JUST DID SO THERE ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY.

Actually it wasn't about you. I was just being a smart @$$.

Michael Barrios said:

I was being sarcastic.

suz{ANNE} said:
Okay, cool. I want to be good with all the cool boardies.

suz{ANNE} said:

Actually it wasn't about you. I was just being a smart @$$.

Michael Barrios said:

I was being sarcastic.

suz{ANNE} said:
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughmph.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

that's better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video