this is the place to let it all out.

go!

KLJASKLDJFKLJ;ASDFJASDFJKHASJKDFHASKJLDFHJKLJJSJASJASJKASJKASJKAS

ok, thank you. i feel better now. carry on.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AZSFDOTIGAJERHYIAERHTIPU RHEASDOTIARUHDPTYOAHISRYP8 HA-SORTRHDPOGUHITDRUGDPI UHPTUIGYH POTYH

thank you.

MY GENERATION SUCKS AND THIS IS TRUE I SWEAR IT. EVERYONE IS TERRIBLE WIT THEIR SHENANAGINS AND KE-DOLLARSIGN-HA AND RAVES. 

That is all.
Gurt dang foofel floffel aways muddering round mah hause flippin spackel jumblin round when er said dont touch mur dang car. Wuahhhhhhhhhh!!!
I am not stressed

I'm stressed about the drewid posting in every flucking thread with absolutely nothing to add.

And friend requesting me every 5 minutes.

Fluck off man, really.

Luls

Wilford Brimley said:

I'm stressed about the drewid posting in every flucking thread with absolutely nothing to add.

Fluck off man, really.

*chucks laptop out the window*

Hey it still works. That's good to know.

i'm really surprised nobody has made ejaculation enuendos... how bout just one?

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
MySpace Codes!

This is precisely what I mean

The dreWid said:
Luls

Wilford Brimley said:

Fluck off man, really.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i hate everyone i know with the exception of maybe 5 people because everyone is fake and what's the upside to standardized testing if they aren't even giving us snacks and i need to get out of pennsylvania and go to like portland or something and i hate being a cliche and this is such a run-on sentence and I DON'T EVEN CARE!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video