i just have one thing to say: why?

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attempt at boosting ratings after the departure of key judges? Eh, not sure. He's probably in on it for hitting on the young girls.
he's still alive?
EXACTLY

hintofcoolness said:
he's still alive?
Umm...cause he's a rock legend?  Steven Tyler is gonna steal the f****** show this season, guys.
He cracks me up.
I think he has been hilarious!  I wasn't even going to watch this season but I'm loving Steven!

"Well hellfire, save matches. F*** a duck and see what hatches."-steven tyler

Haha! Yea, that had me rolling!

THE NARD DOG said:

"Well hellfire, save matches. F*** a duck and see what hatches."-steven tyler

probably, but you have thought that they would have gotten someone more famous. well in general he is pretty famous, but he isn't really apart of mainstream music
Michael Barrios said:
Attempt at boosting ratings after the departure of key judges? Eh, not sure. He's probably in on it for hitting on the young girls.

Me too! I don't even watch idol at all but I was curious to see how he would be. I'm not planning on tuning in but if I get bored enough at least I know this guy is entertaining. I'm curious to see him during the live shows. Also, the guy may no longer be a mainstream hit these days but he's been in the business for decades. He knows talent, he knows what it takes to be a superstar. To me, he has all the credentials worthy of being a judge. Jennifer Lopez on the other hand..."WAITING FOR TONIGHT...OH OH OH" that's all i think about when it comes to her "music" career.

jKlein said:

He cracks me up.
ahaha dont you just LOVE his facial expressions?

jKlein said:
He cracks me up.
The show is not the same without Simon 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.