has died, sadly.  How do you think apple will go on?  Still as innovative, or was Steve really the heart and soul behind most designs?  I really don't know, but I'm excited for iOS 5.

I just bought OSX Lion last night too, weird.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't he already retire?
yes, so his death...while very unfortunate and sad....does not have an impact on Apple computers. 

Farkas said:

He said he'd still be overlooking the major strategic decisions as Chairman of the board and I'm sure that the moral at One Infinite Loop isn't going to be the same as it was yesterday, therefore it still does have an impact on Apple Computers.

I think Tim and Phil looked so haughty yesterday at the iPhone presentation because they knew that their friend was on his deathbed. Honestly, as I watched the stream I thought their off-look was due to nerves, I mean, they were doing their first keynote without the 'magical' ingredient, but now with increased knowledge of the situation, it's pretty easy to see why they looked the way they did.

Love him or hate him, Steve Jobs was pretty much the integral component in shaping the technological lives we live today. His legacy lives on in the many households that own a personal computer, a smartphone, a digital media player etc. While he necessarily did not create all of these things himself, he pushed boundaries and took risks that have enabled us to break into realms that otherwise would not be possible. If this man had died at birth, and not at the young age of 56, the world would truly be an entirely different place.

Rest in peace Steve, thanks for everything.

Luigi-sp26 said:

yes, so his death...while very unfortunate and sad....does not have an impact on Apple computers. 

Farkas said:
i don't think haughty means what you think it means.

Fozzie Bear said:

I think Tim and Phil looked so haughty yesterday at the iPhone presentation because they knew that their friend was on his deathbed. Honestly, as I watched the stream I thought their off-look was due to nerves, I mean, they were doing their first keynote without the 'magical' ingredient, but now with increased knowledge of the situation, it's pretty easy to see why they looked the way they did.

Nope, meant haggard hahaha.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
i don't think haughty means what you think it means.

Fozzie Bear said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video