What's your favorite star wars movie and why? My favorite is episode I.  

Hahaha! Just kidding! Probably ep. III or V. 

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is no Episode III. Only IV, V, and VI. So the correct answer is V.
III for the new trilogy and V for the old one. 

hintofcoolness said:
Empire Strikes Back

duh.
Empire is my favourite movie of all time, so obviously Episode V is my answer.

Episode III was the best of a bad bunch but doesn't compare to the originals.
Episode IV. When Darth Vader walks onto Princess Leia's ship for the first time...that was incredible.
The cartoon series sucks. The story is decent, but the animation for the humans is lame.
again, there is no "new trilogy"

The dreWid said:

hintofcoolness said:
mines ep III and ep V
Force Unleashed.
weakest of the trilogy

Dylan West said:
I have to say Return. This is actually a very tough question. When I say that Star Wars is my favorite movie I sort of include them all.
It's funny you mention that- whenever I remember seeing Star Wars as a little kid that one specific scene stands out the most, scared the crap out of me. Also a very quotable film.

While I love Episode IV (and incidentally really enjoyed studying some Joseph Campbell back in college and reconsidering the film in that light,) the truth is that not a whole lot happens in it when you think about it- heroes meet, heroes get captured, heroes escape, heroes blow up Death Star. Return has Ewoks and basically mimics the formula of the Episode IV. So Empire gets my vote.

P.S. Return of the Jedi does have two redeeming qualities; the speeder bike chase and good old coked-out Carrie Fisher :

kilgoretrout45 said:
Episode IV. When Darth Vader walks onto Princess Leia's ship for the first time...that was incredible.
The cartoon series sucks. The story is decent, but the animation for the humans is lame.
OK screw that, you touched a nerve. Look I may never have donned Vader attire and camped out in line for 18 hours prior to a Star Wars release, but I won't be out-nerded on this. Ewoks were originally intended to be mighty and ferocious wookies until Lucas decided (1) selling more toys was more important than creating good sci-fi and (2) cute toys sold the best, and to a wider demographic. Return of the Jedi is still great (though the weakest of the trilogy) but it marked the commencement of Lucas destroying the franchise.
That's like saying there is no "new weezer"

hintofcoolness said:
again, there is no "new trilogy"

The dreWid said:

hintofcoolness said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video